How you met: Matt

Matt's POV:
I needed new games to play so I got to the game store. I love to drive so I drove there. I got into the store and walked torwards the games for my console. Normally, I was the only one who looked for that games but this time  a girl was there too. I had to admit that she was pretty hot. I looked through the games but looked at her very often. I wanted to talk to her so I did.
"Hey." I said and she turned around.
"Hey." she said and smiled.
"You have such a console?" I asked her and showed her mine.
"Yes," she said excited "I never met someone who has one too."
"Same," I said and put my console away "what are your favourite games?"
"(Favourite game)." she said and smiled. I loved her smile.
"That's my favourite game too!" I said and smiled at her too. "What's your name?" I asked her.
"(Y/N)," she said "and yours?"
"Matt." I simply answered. "So (Y/N), would you like to go out? Next week or so?" I asked. She was so beautiful that I couldn't resist but ask her. I never met any girls especially girls that like games so that conversation might be akward.
"I'd love to." she answered and smiled brightly.
She wrote her number on a paper and gave it to me. We smiled at each other.
"I have to go now but I hope we can meet again." she said.
She bought a game and then walked away. I looked for a game but thought a lot of her and her perfectness. I hope I can see her soon.