Chapter 10- Wedding

It is finally our wedding day. Niall is waiting at the alter and I am in a room with my bridesmaids getting ready so we can ride to the garden where the wedding is getting held. Of course I was so nervous and I kept asking if I should wait or not but they kept telling me to go do it. I was finally ready to go and we drove to the garden. The flower girl walked down the aisle first throwing rose petals and glitter to the ground. Next, the bridesmaids and groomsmen walked down the aisle with their arm linked and then my father walked up asking me if I was ready and I said "yes. I am ready". He and I linked arms and when the music played, everyone stood and we walked down the aisle to the music. Niall looked at me with the biggest smile like a little boy opening gifts on Christmas and a sparkle in his beautiful blue eyes. When I arrived to the alter, the music stopped, and Niall and I held hands. The priest was speaking from his bible and then it was time to say our vows. Niall said, "Crystal, when I first met you I realized how wonderful you were then I got to get to know you more when we were on tour. I realized that you were the one for me and that I could not live without you. You are the sun to my day and the stars to my night. I will love you endlessly no matter what". Everyone cooed and I started to get teary eyed. I said, "Niall, I have always been a big fan of One Direction but you were my favorite. When I found out I would be touring with you guys especially you, I was so ecstatic. When you showed up to my house to ask me to be your girlfriend and asked me to marry you at the concert, I realized that I want you to be part of my life". Everyone cooed and everyone started to get teary eyed. The priest said, "you may kiss the bride" and Niall kissed me passionately. We all drove to the reception where we danced and ate food (especially the cake which was very popular). When we al walked outside to get to our horseback carriage to drive us to the airport, I threw my bouquet and Perry caught it. Niall and I went into the carriage so we can go to the airport so we can go to the surprise honeymoon that Niall planned.