Private Investigator 7: Annabella "Belle" Lilith (iamtheLAWtheREALone)

Name: Annabella "Belle" Lilith

Age: 23

Gender: Female

Physical Appearance: When you have 3 other sisters it's really hard to stand out. Being the second youngest, Annabella never did. It's not to say that she's not pretty, because she is. Her beauty lays soft but without her sisters near, it grows obvious. Like most of her other sisters, Belle has velvety chocolate coloured hair, however, she likes to keep it up in a messy bun. Her eyes are shades darker than her siblings, leaving them a rich, soulful navy blue.

Personality: Despite being an investigator, Annabella is not your typical cold-hearted, snappy questions kind of person. She on the other hand is quite the emotional person, showing her emotions often and mostly kind to whoever comes her way. Her past still troubles her, however, she pushes that out of her mind most of the time. She however soft spoken, will fight tirelessly for any idea that she believes in. She acts with creativity, conviction and sensitivity, striving to create balance in all situations.

Area of Interest: Private Investigation

Position: Technically and intern, but Belle doesn't like to think about her role. She's an investigator, that's it.

Background: Annabella is the third youngest child of four daughters and two sons of the Lilith Household. Her father, Mortimer Lilith, a very famous businessman always seems to have rumours surrounding him. Most notably rumours of cheating on his wife and such. Eurydice, her mother, was constantly trying to keep things calm and peaceful in the household. However, she died due to a sudden heart attack after struggling many years with heart problems, and that is when chaos broke out. Belle's father married another woman, a woman by the name of Desdemona. Not much is known about this woman, as she rarely reveals herself from the closed doors of Lilith Manor. However, one can only gather the sinister aura that floats around her whenever she meets the paparazzi.

The many rumours swarming around her father made Annabella curious. She liked the mystery and the suspense, but ultimately she liked to find the truth. She loved it to be completely honest. The feeling of uncovering somethings that someone had so desperately kept hidden. That feeling is dreamlike.

Other: