chapter 3: meeting someone new

Author's note: Hi I hope you guys like the story so far. This is some of the information you will need for this chapter
Elvish is spoken like this "Hello"
Westron also know as common speech  is like this "Hello"
Harry will not understand Westron or dwarfish Harry still has magic a lot of magic he is still master of death because there can only be one master and Harry will act very mature most of the time but will get slightly more childish as the story progresses. Thanks for reading
Kitty-chan

I run and hide behind a tree close by making sure I'm completely hidden by the tree but can still see into the clearing. I don't have to wait very long to find out what was making that noise a man and three smaller people make there way into the clearing all of which are carrying swords.
"We shall rest here for the night I'll collect the fire wood" The taller man spoke to the shorter ones telling them something I don't understand what I do understand is that he is now coming towards my hiding spot. I run to a bush and hide within the leaves unfortunately for me I stepped on a branch and a loud snap filled the otherwise quite forest.
The man drew his sword for its sheath and walked slowly over to the bush I was currently hiding in he pointed his sword at my hiding spot and said.
"Come out I know you are there" I want to make a run for it but with my small size I doubt I will make it far. I slowly back out of the bush making sure I'm as far away from the man's weapon as possible.
The man's eyes widened he immediately put his sword back in it's sheath.
"Young one what are you doing out here" I tilt my head slightly towards the side hoping that he gets that I don't understand him.
"Young one please come out" he reaches towards me fearing the worst I scream"please don't hurt me!"
I put my hands up in front of my face and make myself as small as possible making me a smaller target. The man's back's up then speaks again
" I'm not going to hurt you young one I just want you to come out into the light"
Finally something I understand still staying as far away from the man as possible I step out into the light.

Aragon prov

Marry Pippin and Sam sit down and start setting up camp I walk over to the tree line to find wood for the fire I reach the tree line only to hear a snap of a twig and the sound of leaves rustling I look to my left to see a piece of cloth disappearing into a bush I draw my sword and creep towards the bush.
"Come out I know you are there"
I hear slight movement but otherwise nothing happens then a small shape comes out of the far side of the bush. It is a child.
"Young one what are you doing out here"
The child tilts his head to the side and says nothing.
"Young one please come out "
I reach my hand out towards the child hoping they would grab on and let me bring them out into the light.
"Please don't hurt me!"
Surprised I back up a few steps. How does this child speak the elvish language.
" I'm not going to hurt you young one I just want you to come out into the light"
The child steps out and I don't believe what I see.
Harry prov

The man falls to his knees so he is the same height as me and looks into my eyes and speaks.
"Where are your Ada and Nana child"

"There dead"

"You seem cold and tiered join me and my companions for a meal by the fire you can tell me more then"

He stands up and jesters for me to follow him as he walks towards his camp. Before his companions can see me the man calls out to them.

"Marry, Pippin, Sam, Frodo while I was searching for wood for the fire I found a child alone in the brush be careful of your actions they are frightened and can't understand Westron "

His four companions turned to look at the man as we entered the clearing. They where tense seemed a bit weary of me but otherwise where friendly.
Me and the man made our way towards the camp. I sat at the edge of the camp the farthest away I could get from everyone else.

"Now child let us talk what where you doing out on the woods"

Ok what would a child be doing  in the middle of nowhere with nothing but the clothes on his back I can't say  'I am a wizard that crossed over dimensions because everyone he loved and cared about was dead and was turned into a elfling ' that sounds crazy let's try..
"Hiding "

"Hiding from what child "

"The things that killed Ada and Nana"

"What do those things look like"
My parents where killed by good old moldy shorts I'll describe him.

"Ugly they have no hair their skin was a weird color "

"What is your name child" I don't want to be Harry Potter anymore time to start a new.

" my name is Calithil"