The Dreadful Life of Charlotte

Hey...I'm new at this so I hope you like it. I would love the comments and it would really help for your feedback. Thanks and enjoy the story! :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

©2015 Http_Loser. All Rights Reserved

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Charlotte P.O.V

"Mom,please don't make me go in there!" I begged as she drove her blue van up the schools driveway.

"You're growing up and this is part of it..." Mom said as she turned the car off. "C'mon,go...I'm going to be late for work!"

She said as she kicked me out of the car. "Fine!" I said as I slammed the car door on my way out.

This year is going to be full of Barbie dolls and wannabe muscle head football players. I slowly opened the doors that lead to the lunchroom.

My head is down as I walked to the breakfast line.

I accidentally bump into the person in front of me. Their smart ass remark wasn't there. That's when I looked up.

It was a boy.

" I ummm..." I stuttered . That's when everything that came out of my mouth was a river of frustration and despair. "I'm sorry I'm new here and I didn't see you and and and..." I suddenly became red as a tomato.

"Hey it's okay, by the way my name's Isaiah." Isaiah said as he scratched his head in confusion to my words.

'Everything will be fine she says...pffft'

Isaiah then had moved his hand to my body motioning that he wanted to help (considering the fact that I was on the floor). I grabbed hold of his muscular hand and he did the rest.

"I um..." Uh oh. "I HAVE TO GO!" I said as I ran in the opposite direction we were facing.

"I guess I'll see you later then?" Isaiah said as he stood there dumbfounded by the fact that any girl would run away from him.

As soon as I got to the corridor, I speed walked to my first class. "Ugh. How could you be so STUPID!" I said as I thumped my hand against my head. "He was just trying to be nice?! Why did you have to ruin it..." I said talking in third person.

"You know...everyone's going to think you're weird if you keep talking down to yourself like that..."

'Please tell me this isn't another boy...'

"The name's Matt, short for Zachary." Zachary said as he bit his lips exposing his deep dimples. "And your name is?" Zachary said as he stared into my dark brown eyes.

At that moment we were probing each other's eyes because none of us were saying a word or even moving. "My name is Charlotte Rider"
---------------------------------------------

Sooooo? Do you like the first chapter so far? Remember to like,comment, and try to leave feedback. Thx a lot! I'll add more soon I just would like to know what you guys think so far.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is my next chapter and yeah...enjoy it and remember to like,follow,or star it. Love your support! Thanks a lot. I Love you guys.

------------------------------------------

Charlotte P.O.V

"Nice to meet you, I'm Zachary Tharyn." Zach said as he rubbed the back of his curly blonde locks.