You Don't Talk About Me

I never really realized just how many times this year your name had come out of my mouth. I also never really realized just how hypnotized I could get from just one look in your eyes. And from looking at your eyes, I always got a strange feeling. The kind of feeling where you look at someone and your stomach tightens from the nerves and your throat burns of all the things you never had the courage to say. The kind of feeling that he is the sole reason you are living on this world, that is actually a living hell. But he's got the kind of smile that makes hell a bit more bearable and worthwhile. And I've got the kind of mind that would never tell my mouth to say these things to you so I write them. For my eyes to see, and my eyes only. So I can write about how you're like the sun and I was the moon, and how we're complete opposites. You enjoy the daylight; I enjoy the darkness. You're able to see me, but I'm not even able to touch you. I write these things down because I talk about you like you put the stars in the sky, like you're the sole reason I'm living, like you created everything that is bright and beautiful on this wretched world. But you, you talk about me like-well. You don't talk about me at all.