six

Max's pov;

"I would like you to meet Michael." My mom says and a very familiar face walks in to my doorway. "Oh, this is your daughter?" He asked. "Yes she is." My mom nodded. He walked over to me and shaked my hand. He didn't seem to realize that he is my math teacher.

There was one things different about him though. His hair was black. Making him even more attractive than he already is. "So, Max. You can bring anyone you want over because I bet you don't want to hang out with some older people." She laughs and then Michael chimes in. Older people? I thought Michael was 27?

"Can I use the restroom really quick?" He asks. "Of course. It is right down the hall. My mom turned around to check on the pizza that she had put in the oven. On Michael's way to the bathroom, he grabbed my arm and and pushed me to the wall. "Hello Maxine." He says. "H-Hey." I say. "So, your mom seems to be into younger men huh?" He asks. "Yeah, the last 4 boyfriends she has had are all no younger than 30." I say. He smirks. "So, w-why did you go with my mom?" I ask. "Because she is really fucking hot for her age." He says and laughs. "Oh, how do you feel about me being her daughter?" He raised his eyebrows. "It's a big surprise."

"Dinners ready!" I walk out of my room and a feel hands on my shoulders and I jump. "Ah!" I turn around and I see Michael with a smirk on his face. "Why would you do that? I almost had a heart attack!" I say. "It"s okay, babygirl. I wont do it again." He winked at me and scooted in front of me. Babygirl? When did he start calling me that?

I sat down at the table and Michael sat across from me. My mom was sitting next to Michael. "So, Max, I heard that Michael was your math teacher!" I nodded because I had a full mouth of pizza. "She is one of my best students, Ms. Draper." I look up at Michael, and he looks at me and winks. I raise up my eyebrows. "Michael, I have work tomorrow and I am very tired. You are glad to stay as long as you want and when you are tired just curl up in the bed with me." She smiles and kisses him on the cheek. "Thank you so much Ms. Draper. I would be glad to stay, but do you mind if I take a shower?" He asks and looks up to my mom. "No, I don't mind at all!" She says. She runs up the stairs and I hear her door close.

I was watching dishes and I heard footsteps coming down from the stairs. I automatically thought it was my mom, so I went back to watching television. "Max?" I hear Michael from the kitchen and I turn around on the couch and I see that Michael is in only sweatpants and no shirt. "Yes, Mr.Clifford?" I ask. "It's no different from school babygirl. You call me sir, and no mister."  walks over to me and sits on the couch with a drink. "Michael -" I get interrupted. "I'm sick of this Michael okay?  I have this "addiction" to be called a certain name if I'm close to people. It just doesn't seem appealing, you know?" I nod my head. "Well, what am I supposed to call you? Bob, Robert, Sean?" I ask and hen I chuckle. "No, none of those. I want you to call me da-" I get a call on my phone and automatically answer it.
"Elly?"  I ask
"Hey Max!"  Says Elly
"Did you hear?"  I ask.
"No..." She says with a long pause.
"Michael, our math teacher, is dating my mom." I say.
"Really? Lucky!!"I scremed. 
"Yeah, I have to go. I love you pip squeek." 
"Bye cherry pie."

"Can we get back to my subject?" Michael says. "Oh yes sorry sir." I say. "Call me daddy." He says. "What?" I say. "I said call me daddy pretty girl." My eyes widened. "U-uh why?" I ask. "Because it gives me this pleasure and I love pleasure, princess." He stands up and grabs my arm. I stand up and he brings me to my room and lays me on the bed. "Now, princess you're all mine, okay?" I nod and gulp. He walks out and I get under my covers and tried to figure out how the fuck that all happened. 
// 
AYYYYYE ITS GETTING REALLY SPICY!!!

DO YOU LIKE THE STORY SO FAR?