Chapter Two

Hey, everyone! I hope you enjoy my story. Just so you know, I do not own Warriors. WArRiorS3542 and Weirdooooo101 made the clans, made the cats, and helped me with my story. Be sure to check out Weridoooooo101's story, Warriors: Lost and check out WArRiorS3542's story, Warriors: Sootkit's Journey. Thank's guys!  

   Ashfur was assembling the hunting patrol. "Rowanfur, Flameclaw, Flamepaw, and Redpaw will go on the hunting patrol," He yowled.

"Looks like we get to go on a hunting patrol!" Redpaw mewed. "I love hunting." 

As Flamepaw opened his mouth to meow a response, the rest of the patrol took off. They all slowed down, and Flamepaw spotted a vole. Yes, I love voles! He thought to himself. He went into a hunting crouch and got the vole. Flamepaw buried the vole and continued hunting.

 Flamepaw buried the vole and continued hunting

   Flamepaw padded over to the fresh-kill pile. He went on a hunting patrol, and he hasn't eaten since. He found a nice plump vole, and walked out of camp. He sat on a rock, gazing at silver pelt. he thought of his dream.  'Flames will Spew from the ground, fur will turn to ashes, but one may save them all, the one with claws of fire.'

He finsihed his vole, and thought about his dream. Flamepaw had assumed that it had just been a dream, but it felt oddly specific. If it wasn't' just a dream, 'One with Claws of Fire' must have meant Flameclaw. Perhaps I should tell Smokestar, or maybe I should tell Burnleaf, the medicine cat. She must have these types of dreams regularly.  She, could interpret it correctly, right? He thought to himself. After he had eaten, he realized how extremely exhausted he was. Firepaw padded over to the Apprentices Den, and the words, 'One with Claws of Fire' echoed through his mind, has he drifted off to sleep.