Unexpected guests

Bellamy

I can't sleep knowing Clarke is in that mountain, I walk around hero room and check on Octavia occasionally. I get tired of pacing the room and step out on to her balcony. I look up to the stars and they seem duller than they were the day we got here. I look up to the moon and I don't find any comfort. I know she is under the same moon but can't see it, there is no way we can be looking at the same moon at the same time. I let out a deep breath and stretch my neck. My eyes land on something huge and as brighter than the moon, it splits apart in two five different parts and the all become their own balls of fire. I know what this is, it's like the launch pod Raven came down in. I watch where the pieces land and then run to Lexa's door.

"Commander get up!" I yell pounding on the door until she opens it. "Tell me you felt and heard that."

"Yes Bellamy I did." she replies annoyed with me. "I did not need you to come to my door 'Freaking Out' as you people say. "

"I need to go check for survivors, those are my people. The good ones. They will have weapons and medicine. Clarke's mom is out there, hopefully alive." I look for her to give me permission even though I know I don't need it.

"Go get ready, you and I will go look for survivors, I am sure everyone else is already up and getting ready knowing we will be going out. I suggest leaving Lincoln to watch Octavia, he is my best fighter and he has taken good care of her so far." She says calmly and I go without argument.

I throw on clothes and grab my rifle and my handgun. I quickly tie my boots tight and straighten out my guards jacket that I have managed to hang on to. I shove three extra magazines of ammo in my pocket and reach for the door just as someone knocks on it. "Bellamy? Heda told me to come to Clarke's chamber. Is something wrong with Octavia?" he asks polite enough not to burst through the door.

I open the door and he instantly looks over to where Octavia is peacefully sleeping. "She is fine, and she better be just as fine as she is when I get back. We are going to the new crash sites to look for survivors. If you lay a finger on her I will kill you. If you let someone else besides me in this room with her I will kill you. And if you do anything and try to hide it I will find out and then guess what."

"You will kill me." Lincoln smiles patting my shoulder. "Bellamy I have taken a special liking to your sister but I will not pursue her unless she has the same for me and I have your blessing. I promise to protect her with my life as I have done before, you have my word." He looks me straight in the eyes and looks for any sign of a blessing.

"You and I will have a talk later, if you don't make me have to kill you." I give him a straight face and he understands and steps out of the way. "Not a finger Lincoln." i give him a last warning before closing the door and joining Lexa who is surrounded by guards. She already has her war paint on and full body armor. "You're quick Commander."

"Yes Bellamy but me finishing fast is a good thing." she says and I can't help but laugh, I don't even think she knows what kind of innuendo she just made. "What are you laughing at, I finished fast so we can go sooner."

"Commander pardon my rudeness, I assure you I will explain why I found what you said funny later when we don't have an audience." I say still recovering from my fit of laughter. She gives me an honestly confused face but quickly recovers.

"Bellamy and I ride in the front, Indra you are on my right and Aiden you are on Bellamy's left." She orders and a young blonde haired boy nods in understanding. "You will need to pay close attention to how we deal with this situation."

"Sha Heda." he replies and checks his armor before looking back up at her as a sign that he is ready.

"Everyone else will follow on foot. We do not want to overwhelm them with our size, they may respond with aggression." Lexa looks around the room as she instructs them. "Aiden will let you know when you can come out. If we fall under attack he will sound the alarm and you can come in, do not try to kill these people, simply disarm them. We need these people to trust us and know we are on their side."