Tonight

[ Yamada Ryosuke's POV ]

I am currently at the balcony of our room, sitting on one of the wooden chairs. Looking at those beautiful constellation shining brightly at the sky. I smiled bitterly. Coz everytime I see those stars, I saw your face... smiling beautifully at me. You really love at those stars every night while cuddling close to me. How I miss cuddling close to you.

I still remember the features of your face that I loved dearly. Your adorable cheeks that I love to pinch, your long-thicked eyelashes, pointed nose, and your plump pink lips that I love to kiss always.

We met at your hometown in Shizuoka when I was 9, coz my father remarried after a year when my mom died due to cancer. My new step-mom is from Shizuoka and we decided to live there. That was when I met you coz you are one of our neighborhood. You are so cute, vulnerable and intelligent. I am amazed at your beauty, even I don't want to believe that your really a boy. How crazy I am. We became so close and later on bestfriends. We even imagined ourselves on what will happen in our future while playing outside, even though were always together we felt like day was not enough for us.

As time goes by, I realized my true feelings for you. And I decided to confessed after our graduation party when we're in middle school.

"Yuri...IㅡI... lㅡlove you!" I shouted while closing my eyes like waiting for someone to hit me. I heard a light chuckle and opened my eyes seeing Yuri smiling at me. I sighed in relief thinking that he will be angry at me. My eyes widened when he suddenly hugged me and stated the words that my heart really wants to hear.

"Daisuki mo... Ryo-chan." I hugged him back tightly. This is the most happiest and unforgettable moment of my life.

▦▦▦▦▦

Our families decided for us to study our high-school in Tokyo, that's why we moved there. Only me and Chii. We rent a small apartment, our parents supports us financially.

I remember the time you told me whenever I have a problem, just believe in Kami-sama and he will do the rest.

"Ryo-chan, even if your suffering in so much pain... don't be afraid to share it to me. And always believe in God ne? He will do the rest. Even if you felt like everyone is abandoning you, you always have me by your side. I love you." I smiled and kissed his lips, I am really grateful to have Yuri in my life. He is the best gift that God had given to me.

▦▦▦▦▦

When every thing is perfect coz Yuri is by my side, there's always struggles that comes into our life.

I am waiting for Yuri to arrive, coz its already 8pm and his still not home. He told me earlier that they will go on their friends house to finished their school project. My heart beats fast and I can't relaxed myself not until I cuddled with ny Yuri again. But still, he's not home. I heard my phone rang and I immediately look for my phone, I saw it on the dining table and see an unknown ID caller, I answered thinking that maybe it was Yuri, but I heard an unfamiliar voiceㅡa girl's voice to be exact.

"Moshi? moshi?" I hurriedly said, slight panicking.

"Ah... anou... is this Yamada Ryosuke-san?" a soft voice said from the other line.

"Haㅡhai."

"They said that you are the one to contact coz his family is from Shizuoka. Anou... Chinen Yuri-san is currently at the hospital. He's involved in a robbery. He's in a critical conditionㅡ" I didn't even finished what she was saying and run to the hospital where Yuri is being treated. I arrived at the hospital in just 10 mins. and I immediately went to ER, I saw some nurse outside the ER and some doctors, I run to them panting hard. I feel like my heart is going out of my chest when they looked at me.

"Are you Yamada Ryosuke-san?" I nodded still grasping for breathe. The doctor looked at me with sympathy and told me the most heartbreaking moment in my life.

"I'm sorry to say but we really do our best to save him, but we can't save him. Only minutes have passed when they bring him here and he died. He was caught in a robbery and stabbed right at his heart. He suffered from a blood loss, and his head might hit a wall that's why it's bleeding. I am so sorry for your loss." I stood there, frozen. I feel like I can't breathe anymore. I went inside the ER, I can't feel any tears from my eyes. There, I saw the lifeless body of the one I love the most... I touched his cheeks that I love, it's cold and his lips are already pale. When my hand reaches his right hand, I felt like he's touching something. I forced it to open and when I saw it, that's when I break down. The tears that I'm trying to control not to fall finally gave in. There, I saw the ring that I gave him back when we started dating. It's a couple ring, and I have my own. I guess the thief is trying to get that ring, I know it's too expensive. But I know that it's not the reason why Yuri didn't give it, it's both precious to us. But because of what happened, he's life is the exchange for the ring he treasures. I held his hand tight and cried silently.

"Baka...." I whispered in silence.

▦▦▦▦▦

Tonight, is the most painful event of my life, I am starring at the beautiful stars in the night sky. Early this morning, I bid my last farewell to Yuriㅡmy most beloved Yuri. It's really hard to accept the fact that he's no longer beside me. We were together since we were little and we dreamed to be together forever. Even though this is the future that we're always thinking before, I am still thankful to God that at least once in my life, he shared Yuri to me. Even if he's the one who get Yuri's life back as well. God is the one who give us life so he's the one who will get it back right? It's just that, he get Yuri first. But somehow, I'll be back to Him as well... and back in Yuri's arms too. I am looking forward to that. For now, I have to accept this and I know that Yuri loves me and I love him the most too and he's happy now where he is.

おわり。。。

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

Thanks for reading minna! I'm in the mood to write so yeah.. hehe

feel free to read and criticized ^_^

comments are ♥♥♥