Chapter 28

Jesus there is no valid reason why I haven't been updating, I know. I can't believe this story's over 100,000 reads, and it seemed unfair that it's been a year and a half since I posted the first chapter and I still haven't finished this, so yes, this is now the end of BBFB.

Ok ok, without further ado, the very very long awaited chapter of BBFB! 

*

One Month Later:

"Gosh, it's freezing!" I shiver, wrapoing my coat around my waist. My teeth chatters as the cold wind nipped the skin my scarf failed to protect.

"Al!" Evan called out to me, who was already in front of the door. I rolled my eyes. "Alright alright, don't get your boxers in a twist." I huffed and walked faster so I could catch up to him.

"You should move faster, it keeps you warm."

"You should shut up more, it keeps me happy."

"Jeez, you girls are scary when you're on your period—ow! Hey! No punching!"

I roll my eyes, sticking out my tongue to him. Evan chuckled before pushing the glass doors and let me entered the restaurant.

Warmth and the smell of pizza greeted me as I stepped into the store. My mouth watered at the sight of a waiter carrying a huge pizza towards a table. "Geez, is this heaven or what?" A huge smile couldn't be kept off of my face.

Evan nudged me after entering the store. "Hey, they're over there." He points to the middle of the room, where Vannie was waving at me enthusiastically.

"They have food there!" Evan says, grabbing me roughly and pulling me towards them.

"Jesus Evan, try not pulling out her arm, will ya?" Zarr glared at Evan when he saw me rub my shoulder.

Evan shrugged, sitting down on the vacant seat next to Kole. Zarr sighed, looking at me apologetically. "Sit next to me Al," He patted the seat next to him. I smiled and obliged.

"Wow, you look great in your haircut!" Taylah's eyes widened at my pixie cut. I grinned. "Really? Evan said I looked weird."

"Dutch bicosh you rooked badash. Shew me if i she you ash an innoshent rittr girl. (That's because you looked badass. Sue me if I see you as an innocent little girl.)"

Vannie pushed his face away, a disgusted look present on her face. "Peporoni is flying everywhere, Evan."

I laughed, shaking my head at Evan. He was such a boy.

"Hey, weren't you busy tonight? It's already 7:22." Evan asked with an eyebrow raised, sipping coke to wash down the food.

My eyes widened. "Crap, I forgot! It's Brandon's birthday." I stood up, nearly spilling coke on my white dress. I facepalmed in realization."Oh man, I forgot to buy him a gift!" 

"Pizza." Evan pointed towards the food. "Order some."

"Man, I knew you were smart at something!" I exclaimed, proceeding to call a waiter.

"What's that supposed to mean?" He grumbled in front of me.

After telling the waiter take my order, I grabbed a slice of pizza for myself.

"So, doing anything special for the holidays?" Kole asked me. I shrugged in response. "My brother's not going to be home for the holidays, since he and Brandon are off to France, since they got an invitation from one of the wineries there. I think they want to let the two try some wine for the restaurant and—"