Grissom

Grissom

She turnered off the alarm code as we walked into her gorgeaus sunroom style house. I walked into the hall a little ahead of her. A huge picture of the two of us looking into each others eyes was hanging on the wall. We both looked so happy in the picture. That had been on our honeymoon. "That was a great night" I said indicating to the picture. Sara looked up in sureprise. "Ye, probably the happiest i've ever been... thats why i didn't want to take it down." Oh man, I was never ever really there for her at all. Shes been through a turmoil of bad things and I wasn't there for here. When I heared that she had been a suspect in a homicide and then nearly got killed by a phsycopath, it had really freaked me out. I needed to make it up to her. Sara walked into the kitchen and I followed her. "Wanna a coffee hun?" She said. I laughed, "I'm going cold turkey on coffee." "Wow I never thought i'd see the day" She said turning around and looking at me with one eyebrow raised. Man she looked so sexy! My heart raised, as my eyes traced her gorgeaus frame, her tall slender legs and perfectly shaphed, pale pink lips. "Well, I am going to have a coffee,"She said with a cheeky smile. I sat down on one of the breakfast bar stools and watched her work around the kitchen, making her coffee. When she was finished, she turnered around and sat down next to me. Taking a sip out of her coffee, I watched her and smiled. She was mine. "How was the reasearch in Peru going anyway?" She said, making conversation. "Not that great," I said with a sigh, "Near the end, we were reaching way to many dead ends and twists, we couldnt figure the last pieces out because of the artefacts decaying state." She placed her hand on my shoulder and rubbed it gently, "Gil that was out of your control, you couldnt of done anything to correct it." She, as always read my thoughts exactly. I sighed, "Ye I guess, I just wish I could have finished it," I said, turning to face her. "Ye, I guess theres nothing like finality and a finished product," She said. I smiled, looking at her beautiful face, her warm scent all around me. A gorgeaus smell of flowers with a slight mint. I stood up and took her coffee cup over to the sink, kissing her gently as I passed her. "Whats going to happen now?" She said, I honestly wasn't sure what was going to happen, no matter what though I would stay with Sara, and nothing was going to seperate us at all. "Im not sure, but at the moment i'm going to try stay in the now, for being with you means everything to me now, and it always will Sara" I said, turning around and looking at her. She smiled and walked slowly over to me. She lifted her arms up and placed them around my neck, my hands immediatly wrapped around her small waist. She tilted her head up and wispeared "Good, because we have some catching up to do, bug man." I smiled at her cheeky nickname for me. "I belive we do Mrs. Sidle." I kissed her gently on the lips. Her lips were soft and had an unmistakable trace of coffee that made me moan with pleasure. The kiss became more passionate. I lifted her up on the counter and she wrapped her legs around me. "Hmmm" She wispeared between kisses, "I know what I want." A laughed escaped from my lips and I pulled her off the counter and pulled her by the hand into the bedroom. "Together forever" I wispered into her ear as I closed over the door.