1✔

School is probably the worst place for some people. For some people it's the earth version of hell and you know what I totally agree with those people.

Sometimes I wonder who made school and if it started as a way to torture us children into being good. I know it may be weird for me to say that considering I've never missed a single day of it, and the fact that I'm at the top of the class. Thank all that is holy that this is my last year though, I mean I'm going to college so technically I'll still have to deal with school.

Difference is though that these people here are every cliche in every high school movie. I mean seriously the only thing missing is the random musical numbers with choreographed dances that some how go perfectly ,mind you, with the musical numbers that aren't really musical numbers because the people that are singing and dancing don't even realize that they are singing and dancing. But anyway I continue to walk through the halls speaking to the people that speak to me and looking for my best friend Trisha. I text her to find out where the she witch is located.

Audretralia: Witch wya!?

I'm willing to bet she's gonna make this conversation harder then it needs to be..

TrissyTheWitchy: Ily2 rude ass... Π~Π

I knew it why can't she just answer my damn question to make my life easier... I mean she's my best friend and I love her but sometimes she makes me want to commit a murder I quickly responded back.

Audretralia:Wya!!!

She had quickly replied,

TrissyTheWitchy: I'm far away from ya mean ass... --_--

She needs to go die in a deep deep whole that I am about to go dig for her.

Audretralia: First I kno yu in school so stop playin and second why tf is my name still Audretralia I told you to chnge it !?!!! •~•

TrissyTheWitchy: Two reason one cause that ass as big as Australia and two because you don't like it and because you made my name weird to so...

Ok so I know my ass isn't small I mean it's pretty big and rounded but I don't have a huge elephant ass. I mean come on its not like I asked for this lusciousness I was born with it. This ass was put together in my genetic makeup while I was growing in my moms belly.

Audretralia: ok let's get some things straight one that was three reasons two I don't hve a big ass three yu r annoying me SIR so jus tell me wya!! Goshhh...