Nerd (part 1)

So.. this is my new story! I hope you people like it! You can #request! And.. also give suggestions and opinions because I love to get them!
Also follow me on twitter: @zamna207
Snapchat: amna7xx

______________________________________

(You are a high school going student)

You are in a middle of a lecture

(Bell rangs)

You didn't liked high school... people called you a nerd or whatever..
It seemed like you are the only one in the high school who doesn't have a boyfriend.. but you really didn't care but school couples having romance infrount of you really pissed you off..

But there is one guy who has stole your heart and that's the most popular, hot and cute boy in the whole school.. his name is Louis..
You always wanted him.. but you always thought that you are not his type..You are a girl who wears glasses with a pontail everyday and lame dresses...
And.. another thing is that.. he already has a Girlfriend...
Miranda is her name.. and she is one of the most popular girls in school.. you really didn't like her ... not only because she is Louis 's girlfriend...
You both are enimies from kindergarten till now... she always hated you and abuse you every chance she get and you don't know why !
You don't have much friends... but you have two best friends who are always there for you..
Their names are Ashley and Kelly..
They are kidda more popular than you.. especially, Ashley.. she always tries you to fit in school groups so you could have fun with other people too... but that doesn't work... and then you think .. you're ugly...
So.. at recess you we're with them (your best friends)

You we're talking with them (like friends do)
Until... you see Louis...
You: OMG! He is so HOT!!! You said to your best friends..

Kelly: you really like him don't you? You nodded

You nodded..
You were staring at him until miranda came to him..
And and you and your best friends were listening their conversation..

Miranda Knew you, Ashley and Kelly were there... but Louis didn't knew... so.. Miranda was kidda flirting with Louis.. and that made you angery...

~listening to conversation~

Miranda: hey babe xx
Louis: hey! x
Miranda: I noticed we haven't went on a date for weeks xx
Louis: ummm... yeah... Sorry.. you know.. I am very busy.. I am in school band.. but don't worry.. we will go tonight!
Miranda: really!? xx
Louis: yep !
And.. she places a kiss in his cheek...

You were almost about to cry .. until you walked away with tears rolling down your eyes and hiding your face..

Ashley and Kelly: (y/n)!!!!!! Wait!!!! Stop!!!!
You reached the girls washroom and quickly went in.. you we're crying so bad.. until Ashley and Kelly entered...

Kelly: oh (y/n) ... and she hugs you..
They both could see your red eyes and nose.. and a lot of tears rolling down your eyes..
Ashley and Kelly were comforting you... until.. you stoped crying...

Ashley: (y/n) you can't live like this... you have to CHANGE!

Kelly: you are right ashley.. come on (y/n) .. give it a try!

You look at them with anger filled in your eyes...

You: I guess.. I guess.. you are right...
They both look at each other with surprised faces and then they clap there hands...
Both: yeah!!!!!!!!
And they smiled...
You all hug each other...

You: thanks guys...
Kelly : friends don't say thanks :')
You smile...

After school you went home and with in few hours Ashley and Kelly were there...
You: oh.. thank you soooo much guys!!! :')
Ashley: no need (y/n) but friends dont say thanks :)
You: hehe... sorry...

Ashley had brought a cute dress with her since, you didn't had any cute dress to wear...
Kelly had bought a cute pair of heels and bangles..
You: that's awesome!!!!!
Kelly: I really don't need them because they are so tight... (she gigled)
You: awwwww...

Ashley: (y/n) we will be staying here tonight so.. we could teach you all the tricks ;)
You: haha... OK...

After doing homework and assignments... Kelly thought you how to walk in heels..
Ashley: well done! Now I will teach you how to... ummm... flirt?
You: how will that help me? :D
Ashley: no questions! :p
You: OK madam!
And you all laugh...

~~morning~~

You were sleeping until Kelly and Ashley woke you up...

They both: WAKE UP!!!!! ITS TAAAAAAAAAIMEEEEE TOOOOOO WAKE UP!!! WAAAAAAKE UP!!!!!!!!

you: YOU TWO ALMOST SCARED ME!!!!!!

they: haha.. sorry... :D

You all three got ready... Kelly curled your hair a little bit (loose curly hair)

 Kelly curled your hair a little bit (loose curly hair)

You: thank you sooooooo much!!!!!
Kelly: again.... -_-
You: haha :D

Ashley: woah... is that (y/n) (y/m/n) (y/l/n) or who?!!?!
You giggle..
Kelly: you look beautiful!
You: awwwwww... it couldn't be without you guys! :')
Ashley and Kelly: no problem!
You: here is the new (your full name) !!!
Ashley and Kelly smiled... :)
______________________________________

And..... cut! :p so.... what do you think guys? And... as I told you guys that you can request and give suggestions too! I will continue this story in just...just.... 20 views and 3 votes!!!!!!!!
So... don't forget to vote..mean while, check my Harry styles imagine and the amazing boyfriend! thank you sooooooo much for reading! All the love xx