chapter 6

Hey its leah. Sorry it's taken me so long.

Sometime in the afternoon

Josh, Leah and Amber were enjoying their honeymoon. Everyone already left to go back home. They have a few more days left of their honeymoon. They were in their hotel getting ready to go to the beach. "Babiessssssssss, I'm horny as fuck. " josh said as he was butt naked. "Mmm ok" amber and leah said smirking. They had a threesome and then headed to the beach. After the beach they went back to their room and showered and had another threesome.

That night.
After having a ton of sex, leah, josh and Amber went out to eat and got drinks at some bar. "I like cheeeeeeessssseeeeeeeeeeeeee" Leah yelled very drunkly. "Rawr I'm a bearrrrrrrr" amber yelled also very drunkly. "I love my wife's and I'm hornyyyyyyyyyyyy" josh yelled very drunkly and started to take off his pants and underwear at the bar. "Woah the baby, not here..... bathroom" Leah said as she dragged josh and Amber to the bathroom. "Better take these." Amber said as she picked up josh's pants and his underwear. They fuck in the bathroom very loudly. They walk out of the bathroom and leave the bar. They go back to hotel and pass out. The next day they all wake up hungover.

Fast forward to the end of honeymoon.

Leah and Amber have been puking every morning for two days straight. They go to the store to get pregnancy test. They take it and show it to josh. "Baby, leah and I are pregnant" amber hands him the tests....

Dun dun dunnnnn. How will josh respond? Wait until next time when amber writes chapter 7.