A Demon's Soul Mate (A Sesshomaru Story) Chapter 7

I WAS JUST READING OVER CHAPTER 7 WHEN I RELISED THAT ITS MESSED UP!!!! THE STORY DID GET ALL WRITEN DOWN ON THE COMPUTER SO NOW IM GOING TO FIX THAT SO EVERY ONE KNOWS WHAT HAPPENING KAY?!

RECAP: Naraku jumped out of the bushes. When miraku saw makayla he went over to her, asked her to bear his children . Makayla started to scream then stoped. Makayla's opens her eyes and they are black, her fangs were out as well. Makayla stared at naraku, then her wings came out of her back. Then she asked naraku if he remembered her.

~story start~

MAKAYLA'S P.O.V.

"So,you DON'T remember me then?" i asked.

"No,i don't remember you, but i know that i would like to get to know you very well." said naraku with a lust filled grin.

  "Well, then I'll make you remember me. My name, naraku, is makayla and i am the last of my kind. When i die, so does my race."

"And what race is that, woman?"

  "The vampire race, naraku. You killed my family when i was very young, do you remember me now?

 Naraku smiles. "Yes, now i do. Your the little girl who came running out of the forest screaming for your mother over and over again.

"Yes i am. But i'm not so little now am i naraku?"

 "No, you arn't." naraku says woth an evil laugh.

"I've waited my whole life waiting for this day!!!!!"

"And what day is that, woman?"

 "The day that i kill you. And i have a name and it isn't woman!, its makayla. You son of a fucking bitch!!!!"

"You wont kill me and i like the way you look. mmmm, i like the image of you on your back in my bed without clothes on. You will give e an heir weather you like it or not."

"I'd rather be dead than have your child! Now die!" makayla flys into the air and......

 THERE CHAPTER 7 HAS BEEN EDITED AND FIXED SO THAT YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!! TILL THE NEXT CHAPTER GOOD-BYE!!!!