two

i included a picture of Rubi at the top!

---

Tyler's POV

I followed Josh into the other room, knowing exactly what he was going to say. Before he even got a chance to open his mouth I spoke.

"No." I said firmly. Josh groaned, giving me that look. I shook my head. So far this girl was funny and nice but also batshit crazy! She wont telling us who's she's running from! For all we know she could be a fugitive! Running from the cops! 

"Joshua William Dun we can't just let her stay with us! We don't know anything about her, she could be a criminal!" I told him, throwing my hands in the air for emphasis.

"Well let's get to know her then! Ty what if she isn't running from the law? What if she's really in danger! She has no one! We can't just leave her on the streets!" Josh protests. I groan in annoyance. Why was he so persistent!? He has good points but it's too risky.

"Tyler please, I will feel so guilty if we don't. Look, why don't we just let her stay with us one week. One week and if she brings trouble we get rid of her. Okay?" Josh offers and I contemplate it. Maybe if we give her a chance...Ugh I hate Josh Dun. He always wins our arguments.

"Alright fine. Fine, but one sign of trouble and she's out!" I warn, crossing my arms and watching Josh smile as he left the room. I shook my head for what felt like the millionth time. Why does he care so much about this girl?

Rubi's POV

I look up quickly as the two boys enter the room, Josh seeming happy and Tyler...not so much. I don't think he liked my very much. Ha...I thought bitterly, join the club. I put on a smile, it was oh so fake. I felt like a barbie half the time, with this smile that was just too...bright, and always so stiff and careful about what I say to make it seem that I live the perfect life, that I am the perfect girl. 

"So Rubi...we want you to stay with us. We don't want to just dump you, especially if you're in danger." Josh says smiling warmly at me. I raise an eyebrow. Why on earth would these two want me to stay with them?! I wanted to say no but this was an offer I couldn't refuse. I'd be out of state and away in no time. Then I could get away with my plan without anyone stopping me. I just can't get too close to Josh and Tyler. 

"Oh thank you! I would really like that, actually..." I say, my fingers twitching. They were itching to grab that object, that one thing that relieved me. But I refrained. I couldn't now. "Really...thank you." I nod, my plastic smile growing larger.

"No problem Rubi! But can you tell us more about yourself? So we can become better acquainted." Tyler suggests and I hesitantly nod. I would tell them the basics, but nothing drastic. I couldn't get too close.

"Oh well, my middle name is Angelica...uh my favorite color is navy blue, i like cats, the only song i know by you guys is stressed out, and josh i think your hair is cool. I've always wanted to dye my hair." I conclude, shrugging. "There isn't much to know about me. I'm not what you'd call an interesting person." I add.

"Oh. Cool." Tyler spoke, seemingly un-interested. Well what did I just say? I'm not an very interesting person.

"Thanks! We should get your hair dyed sometime." Josh said, he seemed nicer than Tyler, more open and out-going. I just smiled. Where I'm planning on going I won't need hair dye so what's the point. It'll happen soon anyways.

"Tyler why don't we stop at Taco Bell for lunch?" Josh suddenly suggests after a very awkward silence. I looked up, cocking my head to the side. I would love Taco Bell. I was tired of soups and cereals and things you can only eat with a spoon. A thought dawned on me. "I have no money." I blurt out. "I also have no clothes, no cell phone, nothing." I admit, blushing from embarrassment.