Clarity

AN:Too lazy...but! Chara is female and Frisk is male, this is 10 years later Enjoy!

P.S. I'm adding a pizzazz to the story and yes i said pizzazz so this is a long chapter so read otherwise you'll be confused later.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Frisk POV)

I was just walking around in the woods. Yes, it is true.

I wasn't walking in just any woods. I was walking in the one on the mountains, the one that held memories from my younger days. It's been 11 years since I saved the monsters from the underground.

I already convinced Asriel to tag along, of course it took at least a year or two but either way it worked. Everyone was more then happy he was back.

Oh, and I somehow managed to bring the other kids back. Yup thats right, the other six fallen humans! Their currently living with me, since their times have passed. Literally. They grew up with me since we were freed from the underground.

Erica. She the cyan soul, she's always keeping it together. Then there Danny and Blair. Danny's orange, always ready for a fight. Blair is blue, always kind and honest. Ivy is the purple soul, she has a big vocabulary book somewhere in that head...I'm sure of it! Aaron is the green soul, he sweeter the then moms pies. Then there's Baltheir who has the yellow soul, He's recently the glue that holds the human police station and monster's royal guards together with his justice like manner. All the monster that had their souls share them now, how we're they their own seperate being? Not sure. Alphys and Sans is still trying to find out, of course Alphys is doing most of the work though.

Chara? Well...I'm not too sure what happened to her. I don't even think she was human from the start, she didn't appear with the others. She hasn't tried to gain control since I and Asriel broke the barrier.

Not a single trace of her.

Almost like she vanished... to be honest. I kinda miss her. I mean yeah she was a...well, bitch. But she just seemed so...empty...like she was stuck in some strange void, still she was crazy. No. More like INSANE.

But what ever happened to her...well she was gone now. There's nothing i can do if i can't find a trace of her now is there?

I wish i knew though... but i rather not cause anymore trouble. Everyone was still adjusting to each other, still trying to get use to reunions that haven't been made in years. And I doubt Sans would like seeing her especially after the wholw genocide route. So why make it harder?

When the problems about changes that we should have been over with now die down, then I'll try to solve my questions and most likely get into trouble along the way for old times sake.

'But first I have to remember where the hole to the underground wa-!?' My thoughy was cut off when i bumped into someone. We both fell with a yelp of pain from the fall.

I looked at who I pumped into and was shocked, it looked like they just got beat up! I never really talked much, but i've been practicing since we got out of the underground.

" Oh my gosh! A-are you okay!?" I stuttered from struggling to speak.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine. Just a small scra-," She paused looking at me.

I stood silent as she observed me frightfully, i couldn't see her face though since her hood was up. The only thing i could see was her hair come out from the side of her hood.

She wore a yellow sweater and a black vest with a hood, wearing a necklace under her shirt. Her blue shorts were ripped at the ends along with her shirt, and vest, along with her black leggings. Her yellow sneakers had dirt and mud stains on them. Her long ginger hair had sticks, and leaves stuck in the tangles of her hair.