Mama

• Dedicated to cedarwood560

inspired by a comment that I saw on reddit (and since nobody realizes it, I put the link to the comment in the external link)

-

-

-

My mama hates me.

It's such a chilling notion for a kid of seven year old to have, but it has always been obvious to me. My mama hates me, she loathes me, she wishes of my demise, and me her.

She never treats me like a daughter. At day, she refuses to buy me pretty clothes that all of my friends have. She refuses to let me help her cook. She even doesn't let me stay at home. What she says to me daily is, "Go play outside, Boy. Don't come home. I never want to see you at home."

At night, she always forces me to eat more than I want. Poultry, pork, cheese. She chooses food that will make me fat and forces them down on me. And then she always stays to make sure that I don't puke them at the bathroom afterwards. All of those food make me fat, and I never feel pretty. I will never be pretty.

I have shiny, soft blonde hair, but my mama never let me grow it long. When I grow up and I start to develop breasts and curves, she stops cutting it short and just shaves my whole head bald altogether. She has blonde hair herself, I think she's just jealous that my hair is shinier and in a better condition than her. I think she's jealous of me, because I'm the prettier woman in the family. I think she's jealous of me, because I can see my father only giving attention to me and not to her.

And my mama, my wretched, devillish mama, she never ever let me reach my potential. Singing is not allowed. Dancing is not allowed. Anything that can make me feel pretty and good is not allowed. She dresses me with the worst, most boyish clothes that she can find and then parade me around the neighborhood. The look that the people give to me is filled with pity, and the only thing that I can do is bow my head and absorb the embarassment.

And then one day, I look at my bald head and my smelly clothes and I decide that I have had enough. One day, my mama comes into my room to force me to go out and play outside, and I am already prepared to give her punishment. I have taken the knife from the kitchen and hid it under my blanket. I take the knife and then dig it into her heart. I take the knife and then slash it around her hair. And as she falls down, her blonde locks mixing with the red blood, I feel relieved. I feel free, I can finally be the person I'm supposed to be.

I take a sliver of hair and bring it to my head, I smile as I imagine what it must feel like to have long hair.

My father understands my situation. He has always loved me more than he does my mama. He helps me to hide the body and then he nurtures me into becoming the woman I could have been since years ago. My hair starts to grow and he lets me buy pretty clothes.

One night, at the middle of my sleep, my father comes into my room and then lies next to me. His hand sneaks under my clothes and I can feel him breathing down my neck. He slips the thing between his legs in between the gap of my thighs.

"I've always known that you're such a pretty girl," he says. "Good thing that you killed your mama. She's not around to protect you anymore."

------------------

Thanks for reading