Chapter 7

"Ok, Jack! Calm down, ve cannot understand when you talk like that!" North huffed, his usually jolly demeanor gone, replaced by stress. Jack had flown in through the (now open) window a few minutes previously and began rattling in about some nonsense.

       It was just north in the workshop, well...besides the few hundred elves and yetis bustling about the place. So when Jack came flying in, it scared the cookies out if North, causing him to drop his newest toy model. Again. While this angered north (because he had spent so long making that model for the kids!), he was also worried. The guardian of fun was always calm. Apparently...that wasn't true...

       Jack drew in a deep breath, trying to calm himself down, "Pitch." That all he could say. Now that he was calm, his mind went blank.

      North face palmed, "Vhen I tell you to calm down, it does not mean 'don't speak'. I need you to tell me vat has your hoodie in twist!" The guardian of wonder stood from his oversized chair and made his way to Jack, placing a large hand on the teen's tiny shoulder, "Now, tell me vat is wrong!"

       Seemingly snapped out of his state of paralysis, Jack inhaled once more, "I fell asleep in my tree...like normal....but..I had a nightmare. "

       Now, you have to understand. Guardians don't get nightmares. They just...don't. Never have. But apparently saying "never will" would be incorrect.

       North let his hand drop off of Jack's shoulder, "Ve must get others."

*****************
I know!! I'm so sorry! This is horrible, and short!! I just think I should've at least update SOMETHING for you guys! I've just been super busy, so I hoe you guys have enjoyed this chapter. I promise I'll try and update again soon!!!