25

Sehun woke up the next day, finding himself sleeping on the bed. He gets up, walk onto the kitchen because he smell something delicious and found Luhan cooking.

"How could he carry me?"

"Oh, you're awake!" Luhan said while pouring cooking ingridients into a bowl.

"What did you cook, baby Lu?" Sehun hugged him from behind, inhaling the aromatic fragrance, tracing Luhan's body slowly, and Luhan laughed because it's so ticklish.

"Just mac and cheese, I bought the ingridients this morning. Why?" Luhan said in his angelic voice while continue cooking, while putting in another ingridients.

"It smells good." Sehun commented and pinched Luhan's chubby cheeks, and Luhan turned, facing Sehun and pouted.

"Move. I don't want my food to burn."

Luhan commanded and Sehun walks away to the bedroom when suddenly Sehun received a phone call.

'Baekhyun'

Shit!

Should I answer the call? What harm would do though.

Sehun, be ready.

"Hello-"

"How dare you ran away from the hospital?"

"You don't let me see him so that's what would I do."

"This is bad for your health, Sehun."

"I'm spending my lifetime with someone I love."

"Don't you want to live longer? The doctors can heal you."

"Bullshits."

"You're going to be fine if you stay."

"Doctors says I'm going to be fine but nothing changes. Fuck off already."

"Fine. If that's what you want. I'll visit you everyday, even though you want it or not."

"But hyung,"

"No buts."

***

"Who is it?" Luhan shouted from the dining room, while placing bowls on the dining table, carefully.

"Just Baekhyun-hyung," Sehun said as he walk towards the dining room, putting his cellphone inside his pocket.

The smell of mac and cheese didn't makes Sehun hungry. He loses his appetiteㅡbecause he was sick after allㅡand he was full by just seeing mac and cheese in a bowl for him. However, Luhan cooks it so he has to eat it.

Sehun looking down, staring at his feet while holding his spoon. He was feeling unwell, he got a headache. He put the spoon inside the bowl, stirring it, not knowing what is he doing. He just doesn't want to eat.

"What's wrong, Hun-ah?" Luhan said in a worry tone.

"I'm losing my appetite." Sehun said while staring at the window with a view of blue skies and white clouds, tapping his index finger on the dining table.

"But you haven't eat anything this morning." Luhan said and pouted.

"Then feed me." Sehun said while opening his mouth. Luhan smiled, and shifting his chair near to Sehun.