Chapter 23: Getting Ready

Hey guys for this chapter I changed the writing style. I wanted to see how it looked. Let me know if you guys want the writing this way or the way before. See you later guys.
----------------------------------------------------
Will's Pov
It's about 7:30am and I'm making Jordan some breakfast. I was to lazy to actually cook anything. So I decided to make us cereal. I grab the two bowls and go back to Jordan's room. I open the door an see her sitting up and rubbing her eyes. "Morning sleepy head." I chuckle.

She looks over at me and smiles. I walk over and hand her one of the bowls. I sit next to her and start to eat. "I was gonna make you breakfast." She says in a sad tone.

"Sorry." I say with a mouth full of cereal.

She rolls her eyes and starts you eat. After a couple minutes we finish eating and take our bowls to the kitchen. I take her bowl and put it in the sink. She lifts herself on to the counter and sits on it. I wrap my arms around her waist and she wraps her arms around my neck. "The amusement park opens in about an hour. So we should start to get ready." She says with a smile.

I nod and kiss her passionately. A smile forms on her lips as she kisses back. We pull away and rest our foreheads on each other's. She makes a goofy face. I laugh and after a second she joins in. We let go of each other and she gets off the counter. "Well I need to get dressed." She says as she walks out of the room.

I grab her hand and she looks at me. "I could help with that." I say with a wink.

She rolls her eyes and I let go of her. "It was worth a shot." I shrug.

She laughs and smiles at me. She turns and starts to walk out of the room. "Come on lover boy help me pick an outfit." She says.

I smile and follow her. Once we find an outfit she walks to the door. "I'm going to change in the bathroom. Mr.William your gonna change in here." An with that she walks out of the room.

Jordan's Pov
I walk into the bathroom and close the door. I smile as I get dressed. (Outfit fit above) I decide to leave my hair down. I look in the mirror and sigh. I take my medicine then hide the pill bottle in my hands. I have to take it again. So I need to take it with me. But I don't want Will to see and get worried.

I walk out of the bathroom and bump into Will. The pill bottle falls out of my hands. Before I can pick it up Will grabs it. "What's this?" He gives me a confused look.

I bit my lip and look down. "It's medicine." I say.

"Medicine for what?" He sounded concerned.

I look up at him. "It's medicine for my depression and anxiety." I say in a whisper.

I look into his eyes. "Please don't be mad at me for not telling you." My eyes start to tear up.

He wipes away the tears that were forming around my eyes. I smile at him and he smile back. He hands me the bottle and grabs my hand. We get all the stuff we need. Then we leave my house and get in my car. I start the car and pull into the street. "Are we there yet." Will says in a childish voice.

"Not yet sweetie." I say in an annoyed voice.

We laugh and smile.

------------------Author's Notes--------------
Hello guys sorry for the short chapter I'm writing this chapter at 1:20am. So I'm kinda tired. But I promise tomorrow's chapter will be longer. Let me know if you like this writing style. Hope you enjoyed the chapter and don't forget to vote. So goodbye and hope you have a wonderful day.