Thursday; March 24th, 2016

Bella P.O.V

As much as I would love to play older sister and younger half sister, I couldn't risk it. From all those years living with Elizabeth - or Renée as she was really called - I learned that you can never let your guard down. Now with Irina in the picture, I couldn't risk having her near me if she was one of Charlie's spies.

How could I be sure that shit story she told me about Charlie and Elizabeth isn't made up by him to get me to trust her and just when I let my guard down... Boom! I get stabbed in the back and thrown in the trunk of Charlie's truck and never be seen again? I couldn't risk it and James knew that too.

He wasn't too happy when I told him about Irina's appearance. He was actually really fucking pissed when I told him the entire thing with Irina. I was yelled at over the phone for a hour. It was not pretty.

I started to avoid Irina. Ignored her calls, her texts and pretend as if I didn't see her whenever I caught her spying on me while I was out with Edward. That night when she told me the possible made up story about Elizabeth, I told her not to approach me while I was with the Cullen's. They don't know how messed up I am and I would really like to keep it that way. She, at least, managed to keep her distance while I was with them.

Click.

I turn over and see Edward at the doorstep of the house holding a really old camera. He took the picture out and shook it until the picture of me appeared.

"Not bad," he said with a satisfied look on his face.

"That is total invasion of privacy," I said with a fake offended tone. I stand up from my little spot in the large front yard of the house and place my hands on my hips. "Give me the camera."

"No," he said as he took another picture. "You look so beautiful today."

I smile.

Click.

"Edward, seriously," I laughed as he took another picture. I covered my face when another click was done. "Alright, Mr. Paparazzi, I'm leaving!" I laughed as I turned around to get away from him and his camera.

He really seemed to be enjoying himself while taking pictures of me. I had to he honest, I didn't like my picture taken.

"I love you!" I heard him say. I turn to look at him and another picture is taken. He takes it out and shakes it. "I think that one is my favorite."

"Now, it's my turn." I take the camera and take a picture of him. "You know, you are really handsome."

"Oh, I know," he teased before grabbing me by the waist and taking the camera from me. "Say cheese."

He takes a picture of both of us. I like that one, our heads are pressed together and my hair looks almost messy but good. His smile is big while mine is a slight one.

"One more," I said, turning his face toward me. Just as I kissed him, he does another picture. "Now I think that might be my favorite."

"I think so too," he said as he shook the picture. "It's awesome what you can find in your parents attic."

"I've never seen a camera like that," I said.

"We could start a photo album. Esme has millions of them with pictures of us as kids," he said, gathering all the pictures he took from me and us together.

"I never had a picture of me taken," I said without thinking. Shit.

"Really?" He asked astonished. "Not even as a baby?"

I shook my head. "I told you. My mother didn't really care for me. I was lucky enough that I had a bed to sleep in."

He sighed. "The more you tell me, the more I hate your mother. If that's what you can even call her."