George x Esther Tertius

Lurking in the shadows a girl sneaks nervously. Esther Tertius was walking to the girl's Prefect bathroom.

   "How did they manage to get me to do this," she muttered to herself, peeking around the corner nervously. She snuck to the door whispering the password lowly, "Royal Knowledge."

The door opened and Esther, who goes by Etty, sprints in. She quickly sets up the prank, carefully handling all the items. She first set up the Dung Bombs, then the hair dye, and finally the Filibusters Fireworks.

     As soon as she finished she sprinted away, hoping to not be caught. While running do some steps, Esther collided with a figure. She fell to the ground, yelping as she went.

"Hello, Etty, how do you do," the voice, she knows who it is now. Esther jumps back up, trying not to look as paranoid as she actually was.

"H-Hello, George-," she couldn't finish, the stairs started moving, and a voice started shouting. It was Professor Umbridge.

Esther's eyes widened the size of the moon, and she started shaking in nervousness, paranoia washing over her like a tsunami, fear pinning down her heart like it was a cockroach.

George smirked at the professor. He waved at her, getting closer to Esther. Professor Umbridge's face turned red in anger and her shouts grew louder, saying things like, "Get back here you horrible pupils!" And "I will find out who you two are!"

Esther was pushed up against the railing in fear. George came even closer and hugged Esther, trying to get her to calm down.

Surprisingly, she did calm down. Umbridge got even madder. George did something Esther didn't expect, he kissed her.

She kissed back, and the sparks flew. It felt like millions of butterflies were flying, fluttering into the depths of her heart. To Esther's disappointment, George pulled away.

Esther didn't notice the stairs had just stopped. George winked at her and walked back to the Gryffindor Common Room.

Esther, sprinted back to the Ravenclaw Tower, paranoia of the dark taking over her emotions for the time being.

Esther, for the second time, ran into someone else. She knew who it was immediately, hops to her feet sprinting away, so he wouldn't know who it was. Thank Godric it was dark.

Reaching her Common Room, the eagle statue riddled her this, "There was a green house, inside the green house was a white house , inside of that was a red house. Inside the red house was a bunch of babies, what is it?"

"Watermelon," Esther exclaims, her eyes beginning to go back to normal. The statue came to life and seemingly soared out of the way. Esther tip-toed into the Common Room, quickly rushing to her dormitory.

Her roommates, Annie, Heather, Poppy, and Halsey, were asleep. Esther laid on her bed, a pool of thoughts whirling around her.

(These will all be about this size or more thank you PaperBagPetrichor  for requesting, I really quite loved Esther and it was fun writing about her, thank you so much.

Teddy: *comes in* hey what's up?

Ignore the blue haired Cullen, Readers. He's a simply strange creature.)