We met at TATINOF

Just five minutes before you get to meet them. You take a deep breath as you look around at all of the people in the room.
Finally it's your turn to meet them, Dan and Phil. "Hi" Phil smiles at you. "Hey" you respond, "I'm (Y/N)" 
"Nice to meet you (Y/N)!" He replies. "Dan come and meet (Y/N)" Phil nudges Dan, who is waving goodbye to the previous girls they met.
"Sorry" Dan says still looking down. He looks up and meets your eyes, flashing you a killer smile. "(Y/N)" he says slowly, as if contemplating the name.
"Hi" you say perkily.
Phil offers to sign your copy of TABINOF and you agree. As Phil signs, you can see Dan watching you intensely.
Dan signs too and hands back the book. 
"Phil, Phil there is a problem with your mic, can we borrow you for just a sec. Sorry love" says the security guard interrupting the meet and greet.
"Yeah of course" Phil responds before turning to you and Dan; who is still staring at you lovingly. "I'm so sorry (Y/N), I don't want to wreck the show. I'll make it up to you" he says as he is ushered away.
You look up at the pale boy still staring down at you. "I guess it's just us now." Dan smiles.
You feel an unexplainable urge and find yourself standing on the tips of your toes to cup Dan's face in your hands, feeling his sharp jawline and pressing your soft lips into his.
He hesitates for a moment, but shortly kisses back, soft and gentle at first, escalating to harder, greedier more passionate kisses. Dan kisses your cheek, slowly making his way down your neck, he stops at your collarbone to softly lick up your neck and fiddle with your shirt.
Dan stops for a moment looking around the room, searching for an exit, he gently takes your hand and leads you into a closet, just large enough to fit two people comfortably.
Dan's kisses start again, this time beginning hungry and reckless. With sweaty palms you start ripping his shirt off his body, leaving kisses as you go. He gets your message and starts unbuckling his pants, pausing to take your clothes off you. He doesn't stop until you are left in your underwear.
You can clearly see the bulge growing in Dan's pants, feeling aroused at the thought of him. You take off his boxers and begin gently pumping his dick. Dan starts to moan softly "(Y/N)". "Oh, Oh (Y/N)" he moans as he runs his fingers through your hair begging you for more.
When you think that he is hard enough you take your underwear off and start humping Dan's body, kissing every inch of him. He slowly inserts his throbbing member into you, making you moan with pleasure. "Dan" you moan into his ear.
You keep thrusting into him when he says "(Y/N), I'm going to come, I'm almost there (Y/N), so close" you thrust harder into him, until he moans loudly as his come goes everywhere and you both feel intense pleasure.
You lie next to each other panting. Wanting more. And you thought you were just going to get an autograph.....

-----------------
A/N
My first attempt! Wowie, I've never written smut before but I must say that was fun. Any requests are welcome. . Thanks guys xx Angie