Chapter 1: Fire and Water

As I walked down the hallways of the Gennuve (Jin-you-eve) Orphanage , I saw a young girl with light pink hair in corner. "Hello." I said sweetly to the girl who looked too be around 12-years-old. "Hi!" She nervously responded while looking down . "You look sad , are you ok?" I ask sympathetically. "...............no..........." she said . "I just got moved here yesterday . My parents are...........are.............witches......and the village doesn't trust them . So they left and...............left me......" the young girl begins to cry. Her long light pink hair shielding her face. "Its ok. It's ok." I tell the little girl. I understand how she felt . My father was a demon , and my mother was.........was........well I don't know what my mother was..........but I understand how she felt. "Would you like to come back to my room with me?" A asked her . She Nodded and we walked down the long corridors of the Orphanage to Luma and mines room. The young girl sat on my bed and continued to sob. I cuddled up next to her and said "shhh....it's all ok.......what's your name....." "Lavender......Lavender Floren (Floor-n) " she said quietly . As Luma walked in the room , eyeing Lavender she asked "Who's she?" "Lavender Floren she just got here yesterday." I explained "Luma.........she's like us." I said . Luma knew what I meant by 'like us' . "Y-You mean......." she flashed a water stream upwards with hand. I nodded . "Her mother was a witch and her father , a warlock." With the mention of her parents Lavender cured harder " I-I............I wan to take her with us , Luma...........Can we......?" She look resistant at first but when she saw how much it meant to me......she said yes. "Tonight?" Luma said "Tonight." I confirmed. It was going to be one heck of a night.
So this is it for now the next chapter will be out soon . Hopefully Tuesday if not then than Wednesday. That's all for now! Peace!😺