New members

We got ready to meet the new players."Ok show me my new kids"

"Luis Mendoza from south Miami he's a little speedster incredible skating 1.9 blue line to blue line"

"Good looking skater"Connie."I agree"I added.

"Very good looking what do you think Guy?"Averman asked.

"Shut up Averman"Guy said pushing him down.

Before he could slow down he slammed into the wall.The other players helped him up."I almost had it that time".He said hopefully.

Sure he did

"Yee ha how  ya doing everyone y'all ready to play some puck!"

"Hey look it's Hopalong  Gretzky"Jesse said causing all of us to laugh

"That's Dwayne Robertson from Austin Texas best puck handler I've ever seen".His puck handling was good flipping and tossing the puck around.

"There's Julie the cat Gaffney from Bangor Maine she won the state championship three years in a row.

"We already have a goalie"Coach said.

"Bring em on I'm ready anytime"Goldberg said in confidence and did a split and failed.Connie tried to score but she blocked Connie tried to score again and she blocked it.

I tried to score and she blocked it.I tried again but she missed it.I smiled in victory.

"Isn't that the kid from the Olympics figure skating?I asked

"Yeah Ken Wu we gave him a stick and no one was able to touch him".

I saw this tall huge kid singing and skating around.just great another Fulton on our hands.

"Don't you know that everything's on fire!"As he sang he pushed Charlie down on the ice.

"That kid can't be a teen"I whispered to Connie.

"It's their hormones boys can't control it"Connie whispered back to me.

"That kid is a teenager?!"Coach asked 

"Ah ya hormones"

Dean lifted Ken and put him on the goal posts.

"Who does this guy think he is?"Fulton asked

"He's another version of you"I said back to Fulton.

Somehow we all ended up arguing.Connie,Adam and I arguing with Dwayne

"EVERYBODY FREEZE!"

We all turned to face coach"We didn't come here to fight we came here to play hockey we're team USA we represent our country."You gotta raise yourselves up"Coach began talking when mr Tibbles starting copying him."Ok let's start scrimmaging"Coach blew his whistle and Mr Tibbles also followed too causing us to laugh.

"Ok ducks show em what you got".I ended up in front of Luis.Coach blew the whistle I got the puck but he swiped it from me Dwayne flipped over Jesse.I went over to Dwayne and did my body flip.

Luis was skating towards the goal he was going fast............

Too fast."Hey what are you doing slow down!"Goldberg yelled

"Goldberg look out!"

Luis crashed into Goldberg bringing the goal posts down with him."Thanks for breaking my fall"Luis said Goldberg."Anytime".We were playing against the new kids it was fun.I got the puck and shot it but Julie blocked it.Fulton had the puck and was about to shoot it.I was standing next to Dean when I saw everyone  scrambled out of the way"What a bunch of wusses"Dean said."Oh boy Dean you do not know what's heading your way".I said to him and scrambled off.

The puck bounced over the goal posts and flew all the way over to Mr Tibbles and some lady but the lady saw it coming and ducked.Mr Tibbles turned around to late and it hit him square in the head he fell on the floor knocked out cold.Mr Tibbles woke up looking confused.

"I'll have a burger fries and a chocolate milkshake please"Mr Tibbles said causing us to laugh."I'll watch him oh I'm sorry I didn't get to introduce myself I'm Michelle McKay their tutor".The lady introduced."I'm Gordon Bombay their coach"Coach said back.

"Why do we need a tutor?"Adam asked."We ain't need no school"Dean said annoyed."Ms McKay we're here to represent the USA not to learn"I said putting my arm around her shoulder."Should I suggest optional attendance"Goldberg asked putting his arm around her shoulder on top of my arm. "That is a good Idea ....Ms McKay said.

"I'm Malia""I'm Goldberg

"Ok nice to meet you guys and yes school is optional"

We all cheered in excitement................."However  if you do not attended you will not be eligible to play"

We all groaned  in defeat.This is some BS.

****

Coach tied all of us together so we could learn how to work together as a team.I was in front of Jesse and in between Julie and Luis.It was weird and uncomfortable to be so close to everyone.I know Luis was touching my butt because he kept winking at me.

"Someone better watch their hands"I said glaring at Luis

"someone licked me"Averman said wiping off his neck.

Then this horrible stench filled the air.Off course Goldberg the Goalie.

"Goldberg!"We all yelled at him sometimes I wonder what this kid eats.

"It wasn't me"Goldberg said."It was me!"Dean said from the back.

"To win this we have to work as a team now as one skate".Everyone went their own way and we all fell down."Everyone's going their own way now get up and try it again"

We tried it for a couple of times.Luis was getting frustrated cause my hair was in his face."Now everyone go to the right"Dean demanded."No everyone to the left"Fulton demanded.Some of us went left the others went right.

"You guys can argue all you want but I'm not untying you till you move as one".Finally we got it."Hockey  should also be fun Dwayne round me up some cattle"Coach gave Dwayne a rope we got up and ran.Dwayne got Charlie,Averman and Connie he also taught us how to square dance.