"Thanks"

I do not own any of these characters off Haikyuu. All of these characters are owned by the creator of haikyuu Furudate Haruichi. I also don't own any of the pictures that are shown in this story. Also I'm really sorry if this book turned out horrible but hey at least I tried.
Now with that being said I hope you enjoy my very first FanFiction. Also this book is in 3rd person
------------------------------

Hinata's P.O.V
------------------------------
It was a crisp winters afternoon and volleyball practise had just finished, the stars were now in sight and the air almost seemed to turn Hinata's hands and face numb. His brown eyes seemed to reflect the silver stars as he kept his glance at the night sky. The damp grass that pressed up against Hinata's hands felt like soft ice rubbing up against his palms. The silence seemed so peaceful but yet seemed wrong somehow. It felt like the silence was just agony to Hinata's ears. He missed Kageyama, even though he wasn't dead or anything he still missed the sight of his raven hair and his sea blue eyes, after all, he was Hinata's crush.
As the silence began to stay it was broken by a familiar voice.
"What are you doing out here all alone dumbass?"
It was Kageyama, his tall body was leaning over Hinata, his hands deep inside his pockets to keep them out of the cold.
Hinata jumped, raising his arms as to protect himself, as soon as he realised it was Kageyama he lowered his arms and smiled at the tall boy. He sat back down and patted the earth next to him, trying to show Kageyama that he wanted him to sit down. It didn't take long before Kageyama sat himself down beside Hinata. Hinata began to blush a rose red but tried to hide it.
"Really cold tonight huh?" Said Hinata, a cute smile slapped on his face.
"Yeah" replied Kageyama, as emotionless as usual, his face turned to the stars.
"DON'T YOU EVER SMILE!" Yelled Hinata.
"No not really?" Replied Kageyama
"WELL YOU SHOULD CAUSE YOU LOOK CUTE WHEN YO....."
Hinata had to stop himself there, he didn't want to look stupid in front of his one true crush. Hinata began to blush even more and turned his eyes downwards to avoid eye contact with Kageyama.
From the corner of his eye he could see Kageyama slowly beginning to blush, surprising with a adorable smile on his face.
"You idiot." Said Kageyama.
Hinata's eyes widened, he had never seen such a cute smile on Kageyama before, it was like seeing a rare Pepe for the first time, but in real life.
Hinata continued to look down at the ground.
"Sorry" Hinata began "I guess I got a little too angry,"he said, rubbing the back of his head in embarrassment.
Before Hinata could say anything else he felt a warm touch against his hand. As he looked over, he stared in disbelief to see Kageyama's hand intertwined with his. The two boys blush.

"You really are terrible at telling people about how you feel

"You really are terrible at telling people about how you feel......dumbass"
As the boys locked eyes with each other it almost seemed like hours had already gone past but in reality it was only second.
"Kageyama." Hinata began "I really....um.....I......um."
Before Hinata could finish his sentence was interrupted by a warm touch that was pressing up against his lips. A kiss. Kageyama had grasped his hands on Hinata's the cheeks and pulled him towards him. Hinata was in so much shock he didn't know what to do but one thing was for certain, the kiss felt nice.
With the fact the Kageyama was kissing Hinata, Hinata slowly closed his eyes and lent into the kiss, his warm touch seem too good to bare until they both had to slowly back away from each other's touch.
The nights breeze and the sight of Kageyama seemed to slowly drift Hinata's worries away, it almost seemed like a fantasy to be sitting next Kageyama.
"Well I guys that answers our question." Said Kageyama, his soft hands continuing to rap around Hinata's.
"I guess so." Replied Hinata, his smaller face smiling at Kageyama. "But just in case we're not thinking the same thing I.....I......I LOVE YOU KAGEYAMA!"
Kageyama quickly grabbed Hinata around the mouth to shut him up.
"Be quit idiot, the whole world doesn't need to know your feeling!" Said Kageyama.
"Well you don't need to suffocate me for it." Said Hinata as he ripped Kageyama's hand from his mouth.
As Hinata stared at Kageyama intensively Kageyama began to break out in a sea of laughter.
"WHATS SO FUNNY!" Yelled Hinata.
As Kageyama wiped the tear of laughter away he rapped his arms around Hinata, softly stroking his soft, red hair.
"Your just funny.....and stupid.......but that's what I love."
Hinata smiled as he rapped his arms around Kageyama, pressing his head up against his chest.
"Thanks."