Ask #9- Friends

(Fun fact: I'm the only one in my family that doesn't have a TV...)

ThePhoenixAshes: Sup Papyrus! Have you ever watched the human tv show Friends? I had an actual question but im currently watching friends so why not ask that? But also what's your favorite human song?
-------------------------

Actually, as much as The Great Papyrus has heard of that show, I haven't actually watched it!

Frisk has been forcing us to watch Disney movies with them lately!

No one really minds though, they're really great movies! It's just a matter of finding time to watch anything else that's difficult!

Sans: you know you could just stay up a little longer and watch something when the kiddo goes to bed...

Nonsense! The Great Papyrus has to get a decent amount of sleep in order to take on my daily tasks!

Sans: you have enough energy to power a third-wold country, bro...

Exactly!! It's because unlike you, I don't aimlessly sleep my days away!!

Sans: i'd like to think of it as, storing my energy for later use.

That sounds like a horrible excuse for being lazy!

Sans: what can i say? my energy holds a lot of potential...

Was that science pun!? Really!?

*Sigh*

Sans: ah let's face it, bro, you know i'll never be as energetic as you.

Nothing is impossible, Sans!

Sans: what'dya mean nothing's impossible? i've been doing nothing for a while now ;D

SANS THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT!! >-<

...

*Ahem*

Anyways!

The Great Papyrus likes a lot of music, especially songs that have been recommended to me!

In the end I don't really have a favorite, though!