Chapter 1

Moris P. O. V

Moris Camery,the most eligible and hottest bachelor of New York.At a very early age,he earned a good position in the world of business.

Tsk, tsk,the way he is,can tell that he had a very bad and bitter past.He lives alone in his apartment and he had a sister,Cailey Camery,who he loves more that anything.He love with his mom and dad.

"Heyy bro,so what is the plan for today, let's go to the club?"Aiden,Moris best friend and another brother from another sexy mother,asked him on the phone.

"Look aiden, I don't wanna come just go with the boys. I will call Andrew,Daniel and Eros so that they can come with you."Moris said in a monotone voice.

"Look moris, you need to move on man,forget about that night. If still you don't want to come them it's okay,I'll go the with boys. "Aiden replied with a sad voice.He knew that when he will say like that Moris won't be able to say no and his trick has worked.

"Okay,I will go you blackmailer 😑.I'll see you directly at the club.Bye" I ended the phone.
Aiden Hastingon,Andrew Samuel,Daniel Holton, are my best buddies.We were together in High school till university. We are the top 4 billionaires in the world.I really love them.They are like my brothers.

"Mr Camery,you have a meeting scheduled tomorrow with the Mexican delegates and then you will have a lunch meeting with your father." My assistant,Candice told me.

"Miss Ramen,thank you for telling me this and now you may go and go your work."I tell you this woman can be very annoying but I like her as she is efficient and whatever work I give her,she does it.

➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡
Rose P.O. B

"Heyy mom.What are you doing?Oh cooking and on top of that,my favourite cookies.Yum"

"Yes,Rose darling.Where are you going ?"

"Oh,I'm going with Christine for some shopping and don't worry I will come before night."

Saying that,I left the house to meet my best friend at the mall.Oops,sorry guys.

I'm Rose Hastingon,daughter of Janet and Henry Hastingon. I'm 23 years old and I work as a fashion designer and I got that talent from my cute mom.I have a stupid big brother,Aiden Hastingon, who is 3 years elder than me and I love him to bits..He is a very famous businessman and he is the playboy who dont want to get into the matter of love.Loll, he is the total opposite of me.

Christine Hanes is my besty since we were in kindergarden. We were together since we were little babies.Our moms were very good friends and their daughters also are best friends.

I never fell in love but I know,that one day , my Prince charming will definitely come and marry me.Love is something very peaceful,which brings happiness but it can also bring sadness but if you have truly loved someone and you want to live the rest I f you life with that person,then you will learn how to fight that sadness and rebring more happiness.

But I have a crush on my brother's best buddy and guess what,Aiden don't know about this.It's true that I share everything with him,but about this one,I'm a bit hesitating. Moris Camery, I know him since the day Aiden know him.He's very rich,handsome,he is the perfect definition of sndndhjdjdjd..He is so sexyyy.I wish I could date him but I definitely know that I feel something very big for him.He had a past about which I don't know what it was,but he was completely devasted by that.

Now,forget about me.I just reached the mall and that crazy friend of mine is nowhere to see.I was taking my phone to call her when I saw her arriving.