|Leave?|

Look I'm sorry but its 2 IN THE FUCKING MORNING and I had to do something but read some fanfic and tell my friends to go shove a gnome up there ass.

Martin was pretty calm for being in the idolasphere with no knowledge of what's happening. I'm pretty calm but still shooken up. "Martin are you ok?" "Kinda." "Well what ya mean." "I mean I don't know what this is." "Well I don't really either all I know is that this is a idolasphere."

"Who told you that." "Niall and Roman." "WAIT SO THE ONE AND ONLY ROMAN IS HERE!" "um.. I guess you could say yes..?" I was waiting for Martin's giant seisure and him dragging me to find him. But he was calm. "Well..how do we get out of here." "I don't know. Maybe we follow the path." "Calvin..." "Risqy..." "I know where you have to go." "Really where?"

"There." I look at where Risqy was pointing at. "We head there?" "It appears your friend and boyfriend have been taken by bigger Mirage's and you need to level up" "BOYFRIEND?! EHHHH?!" "isn't that what Niall is to you?" "WHAT?!...no." "Riiight." I stick my tounge out at Risqy.

"Calvin. We should get moving we are pretty much in a 'different dimention.'". "Not really if you look at the top of the screen. It says we're in the mall." "Right." "K". "Well we should find Niall and Roman." He says to me. "Calvin don't you lie to me do you like Niall." "The furry?" "Yes" he sighs. ... "I-i don't know Risqy." "Your confused huh." "Risqy don't tell me your on the furry side." "Furry for life boi." I officially wanna drink bleach. "Calvin.. I found a sign."

I went with Martin to the sign. It said left. Right. Up. Down? Lol IDK well shit. This sign is useless. "Martin this sign sucks." "Its the only sign here." "Should we leave them here." "CALVIN! YOU WANT TO LEAVE YOUR BOYFRIEND AND ROMAN HERE?!" "Yea Calvin you heartless prick." "HEARTLESS PRICK?! EHHHH?!" "come on bestie." "No please." "Let's go Left." "I don't wanna go." He drags me by my hand and we go. I. Wanna. Die.

Ehhhhh?!

What

Is

This.

Pls. Give me attention. I'm sad :(

And alone. :(