Dawn, the fox ninja/jumper

Jack knocked on the door, hoping one of the "gamers" would answer, but nothing. With a sigh, he looked down to tell Dawn that they were busy, but she wasn't in his arms. Jack then looked to see a small crack at the door to the gaming room. Thinking Dawn went AWOL, Jack peeked into the room of vintage arcade game consoles, to see if his little "friend" was in there. Suddenly, Jack found her.

There, right by the air hockey table, Jack spotted Dawn sneaking towards a certain 13-year-old boy in a green hat, who was playing Call Of Duty against Steven. "Geez. Dawn must be a flippin' fox ninja." Jack mumbled under his breath, as he crept towards the little fire fox. Dawn whipped her head around to meet eyes with Jack; then she ran, and jumped her target. "Oh, great. What next?" Jack groaned.

"What the heck?!" Ben yelled, as he fell to the floor. Steven paused the game, and stared in confusion as he watched the fox lick the drowned gamer. "Hi, Ben~. Wanna pla," "Ah, it spoke! Holy crap!" Ben screamed, sending the affectionate fox flying with a push. As Dawn sat up from her launch, she began to whimper, and her eyes began to tear up. "Uh, little fo," Suddenly, Dawn began to cry.