:•001•:

It's the day that me and my mom is moving into my moms boyfriend's house. I don't wanna leave my friends, nor my boyfriend. I wanna stay here with my friends and hug my boyfriend everyday, but now i'm only able to see him once to twice a week. "Y/N come down here, Jackson is here (it's Jackson from GOT7 btw)" I heard my mom yell, yes my boyfriend is here. "COMING" I yelled back. I start running down the stairs and there he was, my beautiful boyfriend. I jumped in his arms and hugged him tight. "Baby i'm gonna miss you so much, and I promise I will come as soon as I can and visit you okay, don't look at other guys okay" Jackson said and hugged me even tighter. "I promise baby" he looked deep in my eyes, and I couldn't hold it anymore, I started crying. "Hey baby, don't cry please." He hugged me again. It's just I'm gonna miss him so fucking much. "Alright Y/N it's time to leave" my mom said and placed her hand on my shoulder. I nodded and hugged Jackson one last time. "I love you so much, I will call you every day" Jackson said and kissed me on the forehead. "I love you too" I said. He helped taking my stuff in the car and i sat in the car. My mom took the drivers seat and told me to say goodbye to Jackson one last time "bye bye baby. I love you" I said and felt tears down my cheeks. "Bye baby, don't cry okay and I love you more" he said and waved. "Ready?" My mom asked. I nodded and she started the car and she start driving. I looked out of the window to see Jackson for the last time. Damn can't believe I'm not gonna see him for a long time. "How far is the house even?" I asked my mom, and slightly smiled. "It takes 2-3 hours baby" she said and smiled back "and hey are you exited to meet your new step brother?" She asked and got more exited. "Yeah" I said, trying to sound exited. I don't care actually, I don't even wanna live with them. But mr. Park is a good man, and I know he will treat my mom good.
3hours later
I woke up hearing my mom yelling "WE ARE HERE OMG" I looked around and saw their house wow it's pretty. I looked over to my mom, seeing her smiling makes me so happy. "Their house is so pretty mom" I said getting happy, because I'm actually gonna live there. "I know honey, it's really big also" she said and parked our car in front of their house. I got out of the car, and I took my suitcase from the car. Here we go. My heart is beating, I'm nervous. I walked over to the entrance and knocked on the door. I moved away from the door and let my mom be in the front. The door opened and there is Mr.Park. "Hey welcome" he said smiling and kissed my mom. My mom smiled really big. Then Mr.Park hugged me and kissed me on the cheek. "Y/N it's great to see you again" he said and let us in the house. I just smiled. I looked around the house, it's hella big wow. My mom and Mr.Park was just looking at me. "You like the house" Mr.Park asks me, and smiles "yes it's really pretty" I said and smiled back. "You haven't met my son yet, have you?" He asked and let me in the living room. "No I haven't" I said and looked down. "I'm gonna let him come down then." He said. "JIMIN, THEY ARE HERE" he yelled, okay his name is jimin okay. I heard footsteps and I looked over to the stairs. And saw him. Wow. Was all I could say. He came over to my mom and hugged her "what a handsome young man" my mom said and hugged him back. And when he came to me it was awkward af. "Okay so jimin this is my daughter, Y/N" my mom said, and smiled. Jimin looked in my eyes, I just looked away. "Hey Y/N, I'm park jimin" he said and shake my hand. I just did the same "I'm Y/N, it's nice meeting you" I said and smiled at him, he just gave me a smile back. "Okay so I made dinner, let's eat" Mr.Park said and let us to the table, I saw all the delicious food. We sat down and start eating. "So jimin do you have a girlfriend?" My mom asked jimin, oh god mom. "Actually I don't have a girlfriend" he said and continue eating. "You don't? You're so handsome why don't you?" My mom said, mom why are you doing this oh my god. "I don't know, I just haven't met the love of my life right now" he said and looked at me smiling, why is he looking at me oh god please don't. "Awe you will one day, Y/N actually has a boyfriend, a very handsome & sweet guy" my mom said, why did she have to bring Jackson up. Then jimin choked on his food & start coughing bad. "Jimin are you okay? Jimin?" My mom asked him, my mom stood up and gave him some water. "Yes I'm okay, sorry for scaring you guys" he said and smiled, uhm scaring who? I didn't even care. I just continue eating. "Thanks for the dinner it was great" I said and thanked Mr.Park. "Oh mom where is my room? I'm tired" I whispered in my mom's ear. "I think jimin could show your room" my mom said and smiled at jimin. God no no no no no no. WHY. "Yeah I would love to" jimin said and stood up. "This way Y/N" he said and showed me the stairs. We walked down this hallway and he opened the door at the end of the hallway. I looked around and wow what an amazing room. Wow.

"Thank you" I said and smiled to jimin

"Thank you" I said and smiled to jimin. "So you have a boyfriend huh?" He asked and came closer, he closed the door and locked it. "What are you doing?" I asked jimin, and backed off. "Nothing just tryna get to know ya, you're my step sister so I wanna get to know ya" he said and smiled, and sat down on my chair. I'm nervous, my heart is beating I can't control myself right now. Park Jimin why did you have to be so hot? "Oh yeah, s-so what do you wanna know?" I asked him, and sat down on my bed. "Everything.." He said and smiled. "So my name is Y/N, and I'm 17, and I like to dance & I like music a lot. Yeah that's just me." I said and smiled, feeling like this is to weird. "Wow really that's interesting" he said, and stood up. He looked at me, winked and left. Wtf was that? but why is my step brother hot  the fuck dude. I think I will just sleep it off.

++++++++++++++++^+++++++++++++++
Hey y'all, this is a new story that I'm starting on, and I hope y'all like it. And if you don't like Jackson being in it I'm sorry he will be out later. I HOPE YOU LIKE IT SARANGHAE <3 I love jikook bye