:•010•:

I woke up by the feeling of two arms wrapped around me. I looked over to my left to see hoseok hugging me. He was still sleeping so i quietly got out of my bed and walked to the bathroom. I took a shower and put on some makeup and i put on some clothing. I walked out of the bathroom and i saw hoseok was siting up on the bed. "Good morning hoseokie" i said and smiled, honestly i was in a good mood today, i should continue life, jimin isn't the only guy I'm gonna love. "Good morning y/n, you seem so happy today" he said and stood up. "Yeah i'm trying to forget all the mess you know" i said and start making my bed. "I'm gonna take a quick shower, if that's okay?" He asked. "Yeah of course go ahead" i said. I made my bed and i start searching for my backpack, i searched all over the room but it was not here. I looked under my bed and there it was. Hoseok came out of the shower with his wet black hair and to be honest he was a good looking boy, but i didn't have feelings for him. "We should hurry, school will start soon" i said and i took my backpack on my back, i walked out with hoseok out of my room and we met jimin. "Hoseok what are you doing here?" Jimin asked him, he looked at both of us. But of course he still doesn't wanna talk to me. "I slept over yesterday" hoseok said and smiled, he looked over me and i smiled back to him. "Where did you sleep?" He asked, he was asking a lot of questions. "In Y/N's bed" hoseok said. Jimin was shocked, he looked at hoseok and then just left without saying anything. "I think he is jealous" hoseok said and laughed, i smiled back at him. But why should he care if he said he forgot me? What the fuck is wrong with this guy? "Let's go down stairs" i said and took by his hand, hoseok and i were now holding hands. We walked down the stairs and down to the kithcen. My mom was siting down with mr.park and jimin. Me and hoseok let go of each others hands and we sat down. "So are you guys dating or something?" My mom said. Hoseok and i couldn't stop laughing, everyone was looking at us like we were crazy. "What's wrong with me asking if you guys are dating?" My mom asked again, i gave her a serious look. "Mom, hoseok and i just met and we are not dating i guess we are very good friends" i said and smiled, i took the food my mom made in my mouth and start chewing it. "Jimin and y/n you guys don't talk like before, did something happen?" Mr.park said, he looked at us with a worried look. My mom also looked at the both us "yes i have noticed that too, did you guys already have a fight?" My mom asked. I looked at jimin but he was looking down at his plate. "No, we still talk guys don't worry." I said. Mr.park nodded and say good and my mom continued eating her breakfast. "We should go to school, let's go hoseok" i said, my parents looked at me with a weirded out face "what's wrong?" I asked them both, they looked at each other and they were shocked. "Aren't you guys going with jimin?" They both asked at the same time, i looked at both at them and then at jimin "no I'm walking with some friends today" jimin said and took his backpack on his back and left. Hoseok and i took our stuff and walked to school. "Do you really think he was going with some friends?" I asked hoseok, we were walking to school and the only question in my head was that. "Or did he only say that so he could walk alone?" I looked at hoseok and hoseok had a 'i don't face' "I'm sorry if i talk to much about him, i should stop." I said and looked down. The only thing i talk to hoseok is about jimin 'does jimin love me? He hates me right? What does that mean? What did he say?' That was all the questions i was asking him, nothing else. "No it's okay, I'm happy to listen and help you. I want you to feel happy again" he said and smiled. "I know i say it a lot but I'm so thankful for having you in my life, you helped me so much and i smile a lot more, thank you for this hoseok" i said and looked at him, we both stood up and he looked at me. I we both hugged each other and i could feel his warmth and it was amazing. "We should continue let's go" he said and let go of the hug. We walked to the school and everyone was walking inside, i looked at hoseok and he nodded and we both walked inside. We told our goodbyes and i walked over to my locker, and the only person i was waiting for was Jackson and there he was. "Hey" he said and hugged me, i hugged him back and smiled at him. "Feeling any better?" He patted my head "no, i still feel like shit" i said and looked down. Jackson took my arm and lead me somewhere, while we were walking down the hall i saw jimin with a... girl? I stopped and jackson looked at me "what's wrong?" He asked, he looked the way i was looking and saw the two. Jimin was giving the girl small kisses, and she was laughing cutely. I ran away, i didn't care anymore, this was hard really hard. Seeing jimin with a girl that isn't me? That doesn't feel right..

-----------------------------------------------
A new chapter<3 im hella bored at the hospital so here you go. And i will probably post tomorrow again. Goodnight.