Description/Prologue

Two ex-best friends, Stephanie Tibbett and Sandy Fletcher, want to become cops someday. They haven't been friends since middle school because of one wrong incident happened. About 8 years later, they find each other at the same police academy that they want to attend to. They end up being partners for training, roommates, etc.
Later, both Stephanie and Sandy find something unusual happening around the academy. Even worse it is not part of the training. What will happen? Find out in "Preternatural".

-----------------------------------------------------------

-8 years ago-

"Sandy! Sandy!" I shouted. I ran all over the playground looking for Sandy to tell her the great news about how Aiden Rogers asked me out on a date. So I would probably count this as being in an official relationship. "Sandy!"

Then I see Sandy around in the back of the school holding hands with Aiden.

"A deal is a deal, give me my five bucks for asking out Stephanie, Sandy," Aiden smirked.

"Fine," she rolled her eyes.

"Sandy?" I spoke up. Both, Sandy and Aiden looked over.

"Steph-" I ran off as she caught up with me.

"He really doesn't like me? So you gave him five dollars to ask me out!" I exclaimed with anger.

"Well, I knew you liked him so much, I asked him to and-"

"And you told him that you would give him five dollars! I thought you were my best friend! Well, you know what?! From this day forward, I am never going to be your best friend ever again and never talk to you ever again! You are going out with him too!"

"Stephanie!"

I ran off crying all the way home.

--------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! Here is a new book! Release date will be announced soon !

Please Vote, Comment, and Share!

Thanks!!

-Erika:)