Pook [] Eli: A Stalker Fanfiction

It was a normal day at the stalker house in Antarctica. Alex was eating ramen, Ivey was eating ramen and reading yaoi manga, and Lowla was jogging outside. But meanwhile, Jada, (hint hint the one writing this story) was having suspicions about two NEETS who were always together.

  You wouldn't really have questions about two guys who were always together. Right? They seemed like best friends. I would think they were best friends, but their faces literally touch at the dinner table. I need to get to the bottom of this!

  After Alicia finished making dinner, the stalker family devoured it and sucked on the bones.  We all said our goodnights and made our way to our rooms.

  I was quite sleepy from all of my yuri-anime-watching, so I hopped in the bed and closed my eyes. Little did I know that my stomach ache never went away. I got out of bed and looked at the clock. 2AM. I went down to the kitchen and got a Sprite to calm my stomach.

  I made my way back to my room until I heard a creak in the wooden floor downstairs. I heard more footsteps until I was curious and followed the sounds of the footsteps. I followed the sounds until I stood in front of the gaming-room where Eli usually is. Of course, he was up on his computer. I was about to leave and go back to my room until I heard laughing.

  Pook's laugh? What the hell? I peeked back inside and saw Pook and Eli laughing at something on the computer.

[WARNING: YAOI ZONE AHEAD]

"No way, I don't want a fucking girlfriend. They're so damn bitchy and annoying and always make a man pull money out of their ass." Eli said.

"Oh, so would you rather have a b-o-y friend?" Pook said. And that's when I got curious.

"Fuck no! The only b-o-y friend I would have is y-"

"What?"

"N-nothing!"

"No, seriously, what were you about to say Eli?"

"Fuck! I said nothing!"

"Tell me~"

"No!"

"Why not? Is little Eli scared?~"

"What the fuck Pook? Is this a fucking joke? You're the one who brought up a b-o-y friend in the first place! Why don't you tell me? Would you want a b-o-y friend?"

"Maybe..." Pook said blushing.

"Who then? What kind of fag-"

And that's when Eli got cut off by Pook's lips.

"Mmmphfhfhmm?!" (What the hell?)

"Erghwuvrguh, eergh." (I love you, Eli.)

"Ergh mmmmghf ghvur Errgh..." (I didn't know you felt this away about me, Pook...")

"Wrellgh, er ghsuess fgfhh yhgh yedfgh.~" (Well, I guess I'll take the lead.~)

Eli broke the kiss and flipped him around so that he was on top of the tall NEET. He then put his hand up Pook's shirt and started rubbing it in circles.

"We're gonna have lots of fun tonight, faggot." Eli said with a devilish smirk.

[I WOULD WRITE MORE BUT ELI AND POOK WOULD GET MAD AT ME SO BYE]