Thinking..

There I was... sitting in my own mind wondering what I could do to make friends. I know I've recently moved.. but that's the issue! I had dozen's of friends in South Dakota, its just not fair! Then I see Byron... he's so cute I thought.. but he just become my friend I cant risk that. I should go and talk to Sofia! Sofia is my best friend, she like helps me with everything!

Once I heard the bell ring, I saw EVERYONE run to lunch. "Shit!" I said under my breathe cause I know I shouldn't say it out loud or else Miss Criany will give me 3 week detention. I know everyone hates lunch hour haha! As I arrived at the lunch room, I surprisingly saw Bryon waving his hand for me to come over and sit... I thought he was talking to someone else but that was before he yelled my name, I mean, it was hard to hear but fuck I can hear him miles away. Yeah, yeah I know thats so cheesey.. but like I think its true.  Dont get me wrong... but Bryon was my first friend when I came here and came up and intorduced me to everyone... which was super sweet of him. I think thats when I started getting feelings for him.

I know I shouldn't tell you guys this but Sofia likes him too! But they have dated before... they were together for 3 months...but rumor went around that Sofia was seeing 2 people at a time, some guy named Tyler? But she doesn't want to talk to me about it ok.. I dont know if it's true or not but she's definitly hiding something from me which I dont really like in a friendship, but I know the time will come where she will tell me and IM ok with waiting... for now at least...