Family

Mom and Dad's story

         "Ava darling its alright, we're only moving to New York!" Dad said trying to make it seem like it's all going to be okay. "No Dad! Its not gonna be "okay" I will have NO friends until after 10 years! You know im not that good at making friends and im no better at having a good relationship, I dont even understand why we're moving anyways dad..." Ava said knowing she just wanted to runaway and cry in a hole! Maybe even wanted to die in that same exact hole at the same time... knowing she was thinking about this she couldn't help but fall to the floor and started pouring out tears. That's when her mother came, but sadly she despised her mother. Once her mother walked in all you heard from there was yelling, screaming, and crying... Her mother was not that great of a person. Ava doesnt even understand why her father ever married her... like what the fuck was her shitty dad thinking! He probably knew she was this bad but he didnt want to hurt the psycho of a woman she is! Im so over it! Next think Ava knew she was running to her room with a empty bag... next thing she started throwing clothes and a blanket in there. She was out the door before her dad could even say stop..

Ava was never the same until they found her 5 weeks later in a abandon house in the middle of the downtown street... she lost 53 pounds, and was filthy! She spent almost 2 months in the hospitable recovering from it.

Let me tell you what happened right after they knew she was missing for 2 weeks. Her cruel, extremely cruel mother blamed this entire mess on her poor, sweet father! Thats where the divorced. My father came and visited me everyday as long as I was still in the hospitable... even though I slept most of them time he didn't mind. He was only happy to see me still alive and becoming healthy again and im proud to have a father as wonderful as him! Im just scared that he will find someone else worse than my "mom".

 So ya thats my life... nothing worse has ever happened but I mean I've never told anyone but you...