Chapter: 1

As I stand there staring at the college in front of me I'm panicking on the inside. I can't believe I'm about to start college.
I'm taking the stairs one by one. Thinking about all that can go wrong. What if no one likes me? What if I don't like my roommate? What if I fall down these stairs? I am pretty clumsy. No Blake calm down its just school. Before I even knew it I was at my dorm.
I started unpacking and decorating."Hi".
"O-my-gosh". I yell falling backwards.

"I'm so sorry. Did I startle you"?

"No. Its okay. I'm Blake". I say while getting up.

"Avery".

"Nice to meet you. I guess were roommates".

"Yeah".

Avery had brown hair, brown eyes, her skin was white but not like a cloud white, dark white. She wore these red circle glasses. But overall she seemed really nice and sweet.
I decided I was gonna take a walk down campus. Eventually I got tired of walking so I decided to sit down on a bench.

"Hi I'm Rydel".

"Oh hi I'm Blake. Nice to meet you".

"Are you from around here".

"No. I moved here for college from Texas".

"I thought so I don't recognize you. I've grown up here my whole life. So I was just like what the heck might as well go to college here to. Plus my brother goes to this college to".

"Cool. So how olds your brother"?

"Twenty-Three and I'm Twenty-Two".

"That's cool".

"Yeah I guess so. Do you have any siblings"?

"A older brother which is Twenty-Five and a little sister which is Fifteen".

"Middle child must suck".

"It does".

"So do you know anyone here".

"I've met a couple of people, and my friend Cooper is going here to but I haven't seen him around".

"How old is he".

" Twenty-Two".

"Oh cool".

" I guess so".

"So do you like to go out and have fun and party or what"?

"Um well not anymore".

"Then what do you do for fun".

"Study, Read, pass". I said sarcastically

"You've got to be kidding".

"I am but that's what I do".

"Okay well me and some of my friends our going out tonight. Care to join"?

"I just meet you. You could be a crazy killer".

"I bet you can do more than study, and read."

"Fine".

"Yas. Um what's your dorm number".

"309".

"Okay I'll be there by 6:30".

"Okay".

"Bye".

"Bye Rydel".

"Blake. Faith. Reed. What are you doing". I say to myself.