Chapter 7: Rejected?

A few hours later I ready to go to my own party. Anna had left early to go to the place and get it ready. I locked the door behind me as I stepped onto the drive way. Alex's whole family had already left to my party.

I jumped onto my motorcycle and sped off. My hair flew behind me under the helmet. My outfit was simple yet cute. I have a black plain shirt on and camouflage pants. I also wore some high boots.

I pull up into the parking lot and park. I slide off my bike and go in.

'I'm so happy!!!! I have a feeling today is a good day!!"'

I smiled at Scarlet's enthusiasm. She was very excited to see our mate and wolf form. I walked through the doors to the arena place. Anna immediately rushed to my side. She had a grey vest on and black pants.

"We're going to have so much fun today!!! We are going to kick butt!"she whisper-yelled to me. I smiled and nodded.

We were waiting for a few more people to show up.

Then I saw a girl with blonde hair arrive. Our eyes connected and I immediately recognized her as Hope. Anna saw that I wasn't paying attention to her and saw where I was looking at.

"Who's she?" She asked pointing to Hope.

"She's an old friend of mine. Her name is Hope." She nodded and smiled.

"Any friend of yours is a friend of mine." She said while waving for Hope to come over. Hope looked at me uncertain and I nodded at her. She then came over to us.

Anna began to talk but I ignored her. There was a very sweet scent in the air. It smelled like cotton candy and popcorn together. Very weird. I closed my eyes and put my head down walking towards the smell.

Soon the smell got very strong but I bumped into someone. I felt sparks go through my arm.

"Mate." I said looking at my tingling arm.

"Crap." This made me confused. I looked up and saw the most horrible thing ever. Alex was my mate. Oh no.

Kill. Me. Now.

My eyes widened. Please tell me this isn't true.

'Hope!' I yelled in my mind. In an instant I could see her in the corner of my eye behind Alex. I knew she was watching to see if he was going to hurt me.

She was in a pose which she could shift at any given moment. My eyes went back to Alex's.

Alex's face was void of any emotion.

"Well let's get this over with. I, Alexander Sky, the alpha of the Death Wish pack rejects Ashlyn Rose as my mate." He said. I could hear gasps around us as people formed a circle around us.

"I accept." I said looking at him straight in the eyes. His face was full of shock.

"Why aren't you crying?!" He yelled out. Ha he really thought I was actually that weak. Scarlet was silent.

"If you want me to cry, you have to give me an actual good reason to cry. Your not qualified as a good reason." I said with a smirk.

With that he stomped off with his face red with anger. Not my fault...kinda.

I may be okay with Alex rejecting me, but I knew for sure that Scarlet wasn't.

'Scarlet you okay?' I asked her softly. I could hear her whimpering in my head.

He doesn't love us! She cried in my head. She continued to cry and I let her go to the back of my head to let her think of what we should do next.

I took a deep breath and walked over to Hope. Her eyebrows were scrunched up and her eyes were glazed over. She must be mind linking someone.

Then she turned to me." I just talked to your mother, and she said that this wasn't supposed to happen. Somehow she's not in control of your life. You are the one who decides your future and not her." She said with her face full of worry.

I nodded." I'll worry about that later. Right now I just want to have fun." I said dragging her to the shooting arena.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I've been planning it for weeks. This is where Ashlyn's entire future changes. All in a few words.

Bella out❤️