WHAT?!?!?

Miss Brumfield I have some news for you, your pregnant. He said with a smile. I just froze I just starred my mind froze blank I just couldn't make words. Evelyn are you okay. I heard Chandler say waving his hand in front of my face. Huh oh yeah I'm fine, I just wasn't expecting this I mean. I said looking at Chandler and gripping his hand. May we have some privacy please. I politely asked the doctor. He simply nodded and left. Ch-Chandler am I dreaming. I said looking at him. No your not dreaming we're gonna be parents. He said with a smile. Please don't leave. I whispered quietly. I'll always be by your side. (Right now she's 5 months) So when are we leaving? I asked tilting my head to the side with a giggle. I'll go get the doctor. He said getting up. My mood quickly changed. No please don't leave I'll just call in a nurse. I said quickly grabbing the nurses call button. Okay. He said throwing his hands in the air and sat back down. I pressed the call button and waited for a nurse.

Chandlers pov

Evelyn fell asleep so I'm just gonna let her rest. I heard a knock at the door so I opened it. A nurse with dark hair and a sweet smile. Hey that's the same girl that was here a while back with a broken leg isn't it. She said pointing at Evelyn. Are you the nurse she had? I asked with a small grin. Yes I am what happened this time? She said coming in. We got in a car accident and she's pregnant. I said sitting down and holding Evelyn's hand. Oh so what did you need? She asked closing the door. We wanted to know when she can come home. I said looking up at her. All we have to do is run a couple more tests and she's ready to go. She said looking at a chart in a clipboard. Okay thank you. I said with a smile. No problem. She said leaving. After she left I heard a rapid knock on the door. Janette bursted through it and with a horrified look on her face. A, is she gonna be okay and B, Sue just got in a plane accident and she's not coming back. She said with a tear brimming her eye. Okay calm down. I said standing up. We'll wait for Evelyn to wake up to tell her. I said calmingly and pulled a chair over for her.

A few hours later

Evelyn's pov

J-Janette? I asked opening my eyes. Hm oh yeah it's me um I've got some news for you. She said coming closer. What? I asked tilting my head. Um Sue's not coming back. She said sadly. Me, I was hardly fazed by this. Sue and I were fighting the entire time I was sick so yeah. I mean it's harsh and all but I could seriously careless. I said lightly shrugging my shoulders. Evelyn she's dead. She said looking at me funny. I could seriously careless. I said said lightly shrugging my shoulders again. Wow your dead inside. She said looking at me funny. If I was dead inside how could I carry something full of life inside me. I said with a small chuckle. What? She said looking at me funny. I looked down at my stomach. OH MY GOD YOUR... YOUR PREGNANT ARNT YOU OH MY GOD!!!!!! She screamed excitedly. Calm down Janette calm down. I said putting my hands in the air and lowering them slowly. How can I calm down your gonna have a baby. She said happily. Wait who's the father? She asked giving me a questioning look. Um I'm seriously hoping me. Chandler said holding up and finger looking at her. Chandler it has to be you, you were my one and only. I said looking over at him. We both slightly blushes but smiled. I held his hand not daring to let go. You guys are too cute. Janette said with a giddy smile. I quietly laughed at her.