🔺Anna's p.o.v🔻

"Shannen omg this place is so big!" I say as we are heading to the elevator "yeah um were on the 3rd floor" She replies. I get into the elevator and I click the button to go to the 3rd floor.

"Oh my god our dorm is so big!" I say with excitement "Yeah um Anna can you come with me to get my things in my car because I had a very gross boyfriend and I think he is in this college and I don't know what he can do to me" "of course! I have to get my things too".

I get my key to lock our dorm room door and I pull out my phone to see if there is any poke-stops in the building because of course I'm am one of those one million people who plays Pokemon Go.

"Ugh you play that game too like so many people play that game" Shannen says "yeah have you played it?" "No and I don't want to" "ok do what you want to do"

"How much stuff do you have?" I say wide eyed "not to much" says Shannen so I grab one of her huge boxes and I carry it to our dorm and I go out to get another and another on till her car is empty. Then we go to my car and we bring my things in. When we're done I walk in and I lay on the bed.

I get up and I get my box that I have the thing that you put over your bed for you won't get bit by bed bugs if there are any. So after that I get my clean bed sheets and I make my bed then I get my table lamp and my cookie's mom made me and I place them on the desk in the room.

"Oh do you have a computer Anna?" Shannen asks me "yeah I have a mac book why" I reply "no because your almost unpacked and there's no computer on our desk only mine" "Oh it is in my book bag on my bed".

Once we both get unpacked we go to the cafeteria and we get our supper even tho it's 8 at night so we eat that and then we go to our room and we both pass out on our own bed's.

🔲🔳🔲🔳🔲🔳🔲🔳🔲🔳🔲
I hope you liked this chapter and I'll try to
Update soon! Bye