{8}

{8}

Scenario: Tsukki is moving out of Japan, since he got accepted to a college in America. Yamaguchi surprises him at the airport. (fluff)

Requested by: FiveTwowithAttitude

Tsukki has never been one to like serious conversations... Heartfelt conversations... Conversations that end with tears. Yams is the opposite.. Yams has cried more times than he can count, about anything and everything.

He stays strong for Tsukki.

He doesn't cry when Tsukki tells him that he got into an American college. Instead he smiles and congratulates him. He is happy for Tsukki.

Once Tsukki is out of sight, he is sad. Tsukki and him have been inseparable ever since they Tsukki scared away Yams's bullies in Elementary school. Ever since they became friends.

The future is different than the past.

Tsukki is different.

Yams is different.

Although Tsukki texts Yams, and tells him that a goodbye at the airport "isn't necessary since I'm leaving at seven in the morning, and you need sleep" Yamaguchi doesn't listen.

He goes to the airport.

He searches for Tsukki's flight number.

He scans the seats around the flight number, looking for a head of blonde hair.

Half an hour passes.

Yams can't help but panic. What if he got the flight number wrong? What if the flight left early? All of the many, horrible possibilities multiply in his mind. They multiply so quickly that he ends up being on the verge of crying.

"Yamaguchi?" A familiar voice asks. Yams doesn't need to turn around to know who it is. Yet, he does turn around. He turns around so he can give his tall best friend, a hug.

Hix hug is so strong that it results in Tsukki stumbling back a few steps.

"I'm going to miss you, Tsukki," Yams mumbles into Tsukki's shirt... Tsukki's shirt which he is staining with his tears.

To his surprise (and delight), Tsukki whispers, "I'm going to miss you too," before kissing the top of Yams's head.

//kinda short WHOOPS

//tbh I'm too tired to care

// I'm sorry you guys deserve better