Stay with me

Harry's POV

I walked back down into the kitchen, after I had finished taking a shower. I sighed and grabbed the kettle, walking over to the sink and pouring water into it, before putting it onto the stove and turning the stove on high. 'Tea will help' I lied to myself. Nothing would help. Ever. I am now going to live through life emotionless and empty.

I tapped my foot and waited for the water to boil. Finally I heard the familiar hiss coming from the kettle and sighed, walking to the cabinet and pulling out a green tea bag. I grabbed a mug and put the tea bag in, before grabbing the boiling hot kettle, and pouring water into the mug.

I sighed and sat down at the table, sipping my tea. That's when I saw an envelope on the table. I slowly reached out and picked it up my fingers scraping lightly across the cool marble table.

I sighed and looked down at it. 'My last words' was written neatly across the envelope, Harry recognized it as Louis' hand writing. Confused he turned the envelope over and opened it up.

I pulled out the carefully folded piece of paper, and unfolded it. I unfolded it and began to read.

By the end of the letter I was crying. "No. No Lou No" I cried, quickly getting up, knocking a chair over in the process.

3rd person POV

He ignored the chair and quickly bounded up the steps, two at a time, running to Louis' room. He tried to turn the door handle, but it was locked. Harry groaned and kicked the door down, using his werewolf strength, before running in.

He saw Louis' hanging off the edge of the bed, as if he was staring at the pictures next to it.

Harry rushed over to him and pulled him off the bed, and into his lap, he then saw the empty bottle of sleeping pills.

"No no no no Louis! Wake up! Help! Someone help! Help me!" He screamed, he was hysterical. He checked Louis for a pulse, it was extremely weak, and it was fading fast.

Harry rocked back and forth, placing a kiss to Louis' lips. "Please Louis. Stay with me"

Niall's POV

I ran into Louis' room after hearing Harry scream. "What's going on!?" I asked/yelled.

"Call 911 now. Do it!" Harry sobbed.

I quickly pulled out my phone and dialed the number, I waited until an operator picked up.

"911 what's your emergency"

"Hello My name is Niall Horan, my friend just tried to kill himself, we need an ambulance right away"

"Okay sir, what is your location?"

I gave them our address, not really caring about hunters or the paparazzi right now. I knelt down next to them. "Why did he do this"

Harry held up a letter.

I quickly grabbed it and read over it. "No" I whispered.

I heard the ambulance pull up. Harry quickly picked up Louis and ran outside, Zayn, Liam and I ran after them.

"Harry let us do our job please" A woman said.

Harry was sobbing over Louis' body. "Please let him be okay" He cried and stood up, running to the rest of us and collapsing into My arms. "Harry it'll be okay"

"No. No it won't!" He sobbed

We watched as Louis, was loaded into the Ambulance, and I picked Harry up taking him to my car. We all piled in, Harry in the backseat laying on Liam's lap, Zayn in the passenger seat and I was in the drivers seat. I quickly started the car and drove after the ambulance.

*At the hospital*

Louis was getting his stomach pumped at the moment. They told us we had to wait here, and probably wouldn't be able to see him for a while. We all sat in the waiting room, security around us, and blocking the paparazzi from swarming us. They had somehow found out about us being here.

I sighed and ran my hands through Harry's hair. The doctors had given him something to help him sleep, but they said they didn't have enough space to give him a bed, at the time.

I sighed and leaned my head back, falling asleep finally myself.

Harry's POV

I woke up to Niall shaking me. I sniffed and looked up at him, stretching as much as I could. "What?" I looked around forgetting where we were and then suddenly it all came rushing back to me. My eyes filled with tears. "Can we see him yet?"

Niall nodded. "That's why I woke you up Haz"

I nodded and sniffled again, standing and brushing myself off. "Okay lads, you can see him now" A doctor told us, I nodded and sniffled. "I will show you the way" He smiled.

I nodded again and grabbed Niall and Zayn's hands. They followed the doctor into a room and I choked back a sob.

There was Louis. My Louis. Laying in a bed, lifeless, the only sign he was alive, was the rise and fall of his chest.

I let out a gut wrenching sob and fell to the floor in front of his bed.

Niall knelt down next to me. "Hey you see that?" He pointed to the heart monitor.

I looked up and nodded. "That means he's still alive. He's alive Harry"

I sniffled and gave him a sad smile. "Thank the moon goddess" I sighed and pulled myself up to sit in a chair by his bed. I grabbed his hand, and sniffled again. "My Louis is alive" I sighed and kissed his hand, resting his forehead on it after.

"My Louis is alive" He repeated and smiled

Hi guys thank you so much for reading it means the world to me.

I hope you liked this chappy!

Thank you so much for reading.

Also! Don't forget to check out my other books! 'When I die' and 'Killer x' are both horror fics that I have entered into the wattys. I also have another book called 'survive' that I am just starting! It would mean so much if you could check them out!

Thank you so much for reading It means the world to me. Don't forget to comment vote and follow me! XX Izzy