Skyeward reunion part 11

Skyes pov
I stood up and ran a hand through my hair, "fine." I said and turned to face Ward before sitting down again and sighing. "But when can I leave, you can't keep me here forever."

"You can leave once your life isn't in danger."

"My life's always in danger and no one can ever change that Ward." I said giving him a glare.

Ward sighed. "Well I don't like-"

"I don't care if you don't like it!" I said angrily. "I doesn't matter because your not I charge Ward, you betrayed me and the team, so you gave up your right to care when you did that! My god! When will you get over yourself?!"

Wards pov
As I listened to the girl I love, who once loved me, rant on about how i screwed everything up I can't help but think about how she's right, I messed everything up, I ruined what we had, maybe for good. Now on top of it all I kidnap her. I'm such great person aren't I? Note the sarcasm. Maybe if I'd stayed away none of this would have happened, but that's the thing about Skye..you can't stay away. She doesn't realize it but she attracts the attention of everyone in a room by only steeping a foot in it. Mine included. She has a pull to her, and the way she looks at you. With so much care and kindness in her eyes, well that's how she used to look at me, now it's like I'm a monster, well actually. I am a monster. It just took me a while to realize it.

"Ward! Did you hear me?" 

"Huh?"

"Oh my god! I said that you better let me go soon or we will have some serious problems!"

~-~
~-~
okay I'm so so soooo sorry for not updating, I'm terrible🙈 but.... 1k reads OMG! I love you guys!!! Question: who's pov do you like better? Skye or Ward?