"You know, you suck, right?"

Meme above is Cressida whenever someone wakes her up in the morning...

Cressida

I was in the middle of a good dream that involved the sexy and delicious cast of Magic Mike and some extra hot actors when I felt the pulling need to wake up. First, Channing Tatum looked at me and said in that deep masculine voice to wake up, then the other guys followed suit. I wanted to ignore them and get back to dancing, but an earthquake rocked me awake. I sat up in bed, ready to run to safety when I saw my sister, Narcissa, standing at the foot of my bed, her eyes closed and her arms stretched in front of her with her hands faced palm down. I groaned and grabbed a pillow, throwing it at her. She squeaked and left her spell trance, falling back, only to catch herself with my drawer set behind her. I laughed at her clumsiness and stepped out of bed.

"Got ya," I teased. She glared at me and I smirked, "Shouldn't have woken me up, then."

"Well, you sleep like the dead, so what measures did you expect me to take?" She asked and I shrugged. She rolled her eyes and headed for the door, "School bus leaves in half an hour."

"School?!" I say, but she's out of the room by then. School? What the hell did she mean by that?

I looked at the calendar on the wall and realized that it was August 31st. The first day of school. Great. Back to the torturous halls of Kingsville High. With a sigh I went to my closet, where Aunt Leda had put the bags filled with my new clothes and shoes in. I smiled and dug through each of them, trying to find something to wear. The weather was still a bit brisk, so I grabbed a pair of skinny jeans, a light long sleeved shirt, and a sweater just in case they made it feel like winter in the school with the air conditioning. I also grabbed my favorite military grade black cuff boots to tie everything together. I changed quickly and ran to the bathroom to empty my bladder, brush my teeth, calm my bedhead, and put some make up on. Not at the same time though. That would just be weird...and impossible.

I quickly applied mascara and some lip gloss and ran downstairs. I would have to style my hair later. At least it wasn't a roaring beast of a bedhead it was before. When I got to the kitchen to get breakfast, I saw my sister finishing up our lunch bags. I patted her back as I opened the pantry door. The woosh of a portal blew my hair back like a hair dryer would. I sighed and reached in the green cloud in the doorway, pulling back when I felt that I had grabbed something. I saw that it was a croissant delicately filled with Nutella.

"Mmm," I said, closing the door behind me and heading to the kitchen island, where our backpacks were levitating to. I rolled my eyes and grabbed mine before it reached its' destination, "You know Aunt Leda doesn't like when you use magic for everything."

"Not my fault that our backpacks are heavy because of the materials and textbooks," she said.

"Well, we can't exactly levitate our backpacks to the bus stop, can we?"

"Weeell, we could," she responded.

I laughed and sat down in a chair. I watched my sister as she ate her gourmet sandwich like a lady should. If it was me, I would be eating like a pig. But my sister and I are different in many ways, despite the fact that we're twins. One thing is that we're fraternal twins, so of course we don't look alike. She has ebony colored hair, its darkness rolling behind her back in waves, and I have ivory hair, as flat as Miley Cyrus' butt while she's "twerking" (or at least trying to). She has a heart shaped face and I have a triangular kind of face. She has a perfect hourglass figure with the curves every guy likes (she got that without even trying) and I'm petite, with no curves except for my breasts, and even those are small. She has green eyes that sparkle and I have dull grey eyes. But it doesn't matter how we look. We're still sisters, and we're still hated at school because of what we are.