hurt.

As I woke up I suddenly felt sad because I hadnt been home in a while, I was starting to miss my own bed after being in hotels for the past two weeks. But Jack was spooning me, he was the big spoon... I always instantly felt safe and comfort around him.
Today was the first official day of VidCon and I was excited as always, and so was Jack since it was his first.
I had a booked schedule, a meet up, panel, and interview. Jack also had things on schedule, but I didn't want to separate from him. Joe was the one that I had to speak to though, especially after Jack and I announced we were dating. I asked Joe to meet me in my hotel room for a little, Jack went to Oli's to meet up with Mikey and Josh.

A knock on the door,
"Its open" I replied knowing it was Joe.
"You wanted to talk?" Joe said whilst coming in
"What was that, yesterday at Lunch?" I questioned
"What do you mean"
"I saw how you reacted when I said me and Jack were dating " I told him
"It doesn't always have to mean something, Nat" he replied
"We tell each other everything Joe"
" It's  just that all my friends are getting dates, and then there's me... I'm single as fuck. And being in a relationship changes people and I just didn't want that" he explained.

" I'm still the same person Joe and honestly you should be in a relationship when you think you're ready for one"

" I know but I'm still happy for you guys, I just didnt know how to react at Lunch"

" You know, I'm really going to miss you while you go on Tour"

"I'll facetime you and we'll chat dont worry "

We hugged and then we both started to head down to the secret exit because VidCon was crazy this year and they have a lot more security now.

We all head our separate ways and I had to be at a panel at 2:30 

I got a call from Jack

"Where are you"He asked

"Jack, I told you I had a panel"I answered

"Aww can I come by?" He replied

" Babe, this is gonna take a while"

"Can I come to your meet up then?"

" Yeah sure"

" We can tell them that we're together there"

" I think we should wait on that"

"Wait wh-"

" Hey talk later yeah? I'm coming up soon" I said while cutting him off

" Text me when you're done, Bye" Jack ended.

After my panel finished  I headed over to take a break for 2 hours until my next meet up.

I meet up with the others and we ate lunch and after lunch Jack asked me

"Nat, why can't we tell the viewers already" while walking to my meet up

" It's just hard to tell how they'll react because I know they ship you with Lydia and Andrea and who ever else, and I just thinks it's too early"

"Ok, but you're mine, doesnt matter who they ship me with, I'm only about you"

" Jack stop it with this corny love shit" I ended

Once we got to the meet up I saw 100s of people lined up to see me and felt very overwhelmed , I introduced Jack

"Hey everyone thank you so much for coming! I also brought a guest , who's a really close friend of mine... you might know him... Jack Maynard?" I announced as the crowd went wild, of course.

Jack helped out with collecting gifts and once in a while people would ask to take pictures with both of us and one girl came up to me and said " You and Jack should be dating, you guys are too cute together, Jatalie for life" and Jack almost said " We are", but I stopped him and said " just really close friends"