Chapter 1

Rocc's Pov:

It's 9:00 am and my phone goes off. It's mally calling me.

Convo
Me: Wtf yo ass want
Mally: Bring yo ass on da block.
Me: Nigga why. It's 9 in the fucking morning 😪😪😪
Mally: Because it's your birthday and we finna get fucked up.
Me: Nigga again it's 9:00 in the morning call back at 11:00.

I got up did my hygiene thing and got dressed . I threw on a pair of black cargo a black shirt and my bred 11's.

I walk down stairs to see this nigga doo wop short ass sleep on my couch. I shake my head and go to wake him up. But before I do that I take a pic of him.
@nolimitrocc: @nolimit60shotdoowop fell asleep on my couch.

After I woke him up we went outside and got in my 2016 challenger hellcat.

I pulled up on Avi and Gotti and they said "Happy birthday Rocc".

They hopped in my car and I hand mally the loud and a game leaf wrap. And we pulled off.

Herb's Pov:

I was chilling with this girl named tamia. Out of nowhere she says "Herb when you gone make us official." The question caught me off guard it made me choke on the smoke dat was in my mouth from the blunt I was smoking.

I said " I don't cuff thots." And I got up off her couch. I put my shoes and walked out her house.

I seen rocc pull down the street with mally , avi , and gotti hanging out the window.

When he pulled up I said "Happy bday boy your finally 19."

"Merch I know fam we finna get turnt."he said I saw gotti looking at me with lust. I know she feeling me. And I been kinda feelin her but she used to fuck with my man's Rondo.

Gotti's Pov:

I was staring at herb bcuz ever since he dropped blik I've liked him. And I knew he was feeling me but he wouldn't make a move so I had to.

Me and him ended up on the  porch and I purposely spilled my water on him and reached down to wipe it up and ended up gripping his dick 🍆💦😂.

His face was priceless after that because his girlfriend Alex walked up on the porch. She saw what happened and she hit me in the face.

Herb's Pov :
After Alex hit her in the face shit went down. Gotti got up and tackled her off the porch. Alex got on top pounding at gotti's face. She stood up and stomped down on her stomach.

Bibby's Pov:

I pulled up on the block to see Alex a-town stomping Gotti's stomach. I had doo wop short ass with me. I saw herb sitting on the porch laughing hard asf. Me and doo wop broke up the fight. I saw rocc and avi in the car kissing. Shit on Essex be funny.

Excuse any mistakes this is my first book please vote and comment