♡3♡

¤August¤

I was smoking a blunt thinking about those questions in my head.

Why did he cry?

Whyd he get petty?

Whyd he leave?

What was that call about?

When is he coming back?

Does he like me anymore?

Does he miss me?

Did he go back to Nicki?

Where did he go?

Who's car did he take?

Do I still love him?

I wanted answers. I heard the door open and close I put out my blunt and rushed to the door.

"Why?" I asked. "Why what?" This nigga playing stupid. "Whyd you say those things over the phone?" "It's because it's what I did. You shouldn't care now move so I can shower and sleep." He tried moving but I pinned him against the wall holding his arms above his head. "I do care. More then I should now tell me." I leaned in close our lips could practically be touching. He gulped and spoke. "I saw you..with the girl. Fucking the life out of her. It hurt. I don't know why but it did I cried till I fell asleep. I didn't want to tell you because it was stupid but it fucked up my head and heart." I just stared at him. "Say something August...don't hate me ok? I just don't wanna lose you to some hoe." He began getting teary eyed. Then...the tears fell. "Look I don't hate you. I physically and mentally can't hate you. It's not in my power to do so. I can't replace you. I didn't mean to hurt your so called feelings." I buried my head in his neck "I just..wanted..to..get..over you." I said in between kissing his neck. I felt him tense and shudder. I removed myself from him. "August..?" "Yes Drake?" "Kiss me." I looked at him confused but leaned in anyway. Our lips touched. His were so soft and juicy. I felt sparks but I don't think he did. I pulled away and asked. "Did you miss me?" He nodded his head I gave him a small smile. And headed upstairs.

¤Drake¤

I watched him walk upstairs. We finally did it..we kissed. I mean I felt sparks and shit but I don't know if he did. But we can't continue...I have Nicki. And I love her at least I think I love her.

I walked upstairs and walked in his room. "August.." I said it quietly but enough for him to hear. "Yea?" I sighed. "We can't...do this." I motioned between us. "The fuck? First you happy. Then you petty, next you asked me to kiss you now you saying we can't be anything. You real funny. You fucking wit my head but it's ight." He seemed real mad and upset. "Look August..." He cut me off. "No get away! I..no nevermind get." He got up nd shoved me out of the room. I heard him go into the bathroom. I feel so bad. I want to cry.

 I want to cry