Tigerstars Waking

"Only I tell my clan what to do, Tigerstar!"

I lay on the grass, pain searing up my belly and blood pouring around me.

Suddenly, it all went black, and I knew where I was. "Okay, get this over with." I stood in front of Mapleshade, ready for her to take a life away. She just curled her tail over her paws, smirking. "I said get on with it! I have a battle to fight!" I hissed at her.

"You've failed. Scourge took all of your lives when he split your belly open." she spoke, sounding unsurprised.

I just stood still. Rage filled my gaze. "You're lying!"

That made Mapleshade stand, towering over me. She lashed out, catching my cheek in a hefty blow. I staggered to the side, staring at the ground in shock. "Don't ever call me a liar, you filthy mistake!" she hissed.

I regained myself and stood. "So, I'm in the Dark forest forever now?" Mapleshade shrugged.

I hissed. "That cat will regret putting his claws on me!" I shouted.

Mapleshade just fake pouted. "But Tigerstar, I thought you loved revenge."

"Speak sense stupid cat." I sat down.

"That cat was Scourge, Tiny, whatever you want to call him. Doesn't your brain work? You were the one who brought this on yourself, attacking a defenceless kit like that." She hissed.

I shot up. "Mapleshade, did you know I was going to die at the paws of him?!"

Mapleshade laughed a little. "Of course you brute. I just didn't bother to stop it, I mean, you attacked a kit. I'm glad you died." with that, she walked away, her tail waving as she left.

I looked around, seeing shadows move and hearing voices whisper.

I started walking. "I wonder if I know anyone here..." I mumbled. I stopped as I saw a cat sleeping in a tree.

"That color... Thornclaw!?" I shot up the tree, looking at him. Scars covered his pelt, from nose to tail-tip.

Suddenly a big paw lashed out, connecting with my left ear and sending me flying out of the tree.

Thornclaw jumped down, hissing. He stopped when he saw me. "Tigerpaw?" He smirked. "What are you doing here? You haven't died I hope. We need some cat to kill off the other clans." He stretched his back.

I hissed. "It's Tigerstar now." That got his attention.

"Really? So you managed to take over Thunderclan... That's good." He purred.

"Not exactly... I managed to take over Shadowclan." I raised my head proudly. "I was driven from Thunderclan after trying to kill Bluestar. Instead, I decided to join Shadowclan, and in a time of need when they needed a leader, I was there."

Thornclaw frowned and struck out at me. I dodged the blow, not surprised. "You left your clan, and joined an enemies?!"

I shrugged. "I was still a leader wasn't I?"

"Was? So you have died." Thornclaw started to walk away.

"Let's go meet the others. I'm sure they'll want to meet you."